Post a reply

Re: As predicted…

Postby TheRocket

McManus said in the studio Ding has developed something that he cant really get nicely through the cue ball. I noticed it in his match against Higgins as well. At the CoC. He has massive problems with any mid distance pot and even more so with power shots.

Postby The_Abbott

SnookerFan wrote:Maybe he'll pull it back at The Crucible, for a famous win.

Donald Duck has more chance of a comeback

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:

Donald Duck was a decent potter, but needed to work on his positional play.

Postby RunningSide

SnookerFan wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:

Donald Duck was a decent potter, but needed to work on his positional play.

Wasn't he banned for spitting on the table.

Postby Johnny Bravo

TheRocket wrote:McManus said in the studio Ding has developed something that he cant really get nicely through the cue ball. I noticed it in his match against Higgins as well. At the CoC. He has massive problems with any mid distance pot and even more so with power shots.

Players with shorter arms usually tend not to have as much cue power as those with longer ones (i.e. Trump, Robbo etc)

Postby Johnny Bravo

Ding stands no chance of ever winning the WC

Postby chengdufan

Johnny Bravo wrote:Players with shorter arms usually tend not to have as much cue power as those with longer ones (i.e. Trump, Robbo etc)

These are the stats that matter.

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
TheRocket wrote:McManus said in the studio Ding has developed something that he cant really get nicely through the cue ball. I noticed it in his match against Higgins as well. At the CoC. He has massive problems with any mid distance pot and even more so with power shots.

Players with shorter arms usually tend not to have as much cue power as those with longer ones (i.e. Trump, Robbo etc)

You didn't mention Ronnie.

You hater. :grrr:

Postby Holden Chinaski

Johnny Bravo wrote:

What about Luca Brecel, Murphy, Stephen lee, Hulk Carter, Alex Higgins?

Postby Iranu

Johnny Bravo wrote:

Not just cue power shots. Any shot he has to play with pace even plain ball.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Iranu wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Then that means he has a problem with his cue delivery.

Postby Pink Ball

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Then that means he has a problem with his cue delivery.

Holy rubbish, no fooling?