Post a reply

Re: World Championship Bingo

Postby SnookerEd25

The_Abbott wrote:We will hear most of these for the very last time in May. End of an era.

Or, end of an error? :shrug:

Postby ogbonnayauche

I stumbled upon this post about the World Championship Bingo and I must say, it sounds like a lot of fun! I've never participated in a bingo competition before, but it definitely sounds like an interesting experience. I'm curious to know more about the rules and how the game is played at a competitive level. Do players have a specific strategy or is it all luck-based? Either way, it sounds like a great way to spend some time with friends and maybe even win some cash!

Postby The_Abbott

ogbonnayauche wrote:I stumbled upon this post about the World Championship Bingo and I must say, it sounds like a lot of fun! I've never participated in a bingo competition before, but it definitely sounds like an interesting experience. I'm curious to know more about the rules and how the game is played at a competitive level. Do players have a specific strategy or is it all luck-based? Either way, it sounds like a great way to spend some time with friends and maybe even win some cash!

Are you mates with Graeme Bott?

Postby TheSaviour

So glad that someone got that youtube maniac's number. It used to be to that any given tournament was: "UK Champion of champions".

Even the basics right. That is all I can wish for.

Postby Dan-cat

TheSaviour wrote:So glad that someone got that youtube maniac's number. It used to be to that any given tournament was: "UK Champion of champions".

Even the basics right. That is all I can wish for.

You’re back! It’s been a minute, buddy.