Post a reply

Re: Will Mark Selby ever win a tournament again?

Postby Wildey

He will win again at some point and he will beat Robbo again at some point there is nothing to be embarrassed about tonight or this season he has lost to Great players playing well the German Masters was the blot on this season he did not perform there.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:He will win again at some point and he will beat Robbo again at some point there is nothing to be embarrassed about tonight or this season he has lost to Great players playing well the German Masters was the blot on this season he did not perform there.

I pray to Buddha, you are right. This is getting very worrying.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:He will win again at some point and he will beat Robbo again at some point there is nothing to be embarrassed about tonight or this season he has lost to Great players playing well the German Masters was the blot on this season he did not perform there.

I pray to Buddha, you are right. This is getting very worrying.

not worrying at all. players go through hard times Mark Williams dropped way down the rankings even John Higgins was battling for Top 16 Ranking and gone 2 years without reaching a ranking final on 3 occasions it happens.

Postby McManusFan

HappyCamper wrote:we all love mark selby and are glad he is back to winning ways.

I agree, he may not be everyone's cup of tea, but the game is all the better for having Selby amongst the top players.
Last edited by McManusFan on 18 Dec 2022, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Holden Chinaski

McManusFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:we all love mark selby and are glad he is back to winning ways.

I agree, he may not ve everyone's cup of tea, but the game is all the better for having Selby amongst the top players.

Agreed.

Postby Pink Ball

McManusFan wrote:

I agree, he may not ve everyone's cup of tea, but the game is all the better for having Selby amongst the top players.

Yes. Love him or hate him, he's box office and one of the all-time greats.

Postby SnookerEd25

I didn’t enjoy the final particularly, but got a strange feeling of consolation seeing Mark on the winner’s rostrum once again. He’s not a bad guy.

Postby chengdufan

Pink Ball wrote:
McManusFan wrote:

Yes. Love him or hate him, he's box office and one of the all-time greats.

Are you lot on acid?