Post a reply

Re: Jimmy “fighting to stay on tour” ?

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
Scooper wrote:Jimmy could still win

Seems unlikely.

Players rarely win tournaments after getting knocked out.

'Rarely', so not never!?

Postby SnookerFan

So, all Jimmy needs is for everybody in the Quarter-Finals, and everybody else who lost a last-16 match to test positive for cannabis, and he'll be announced the winner?

Postby McManusFan

SnookerFan wrote:So, all Jimmy needs is for everybody in the Quarter-Finals, and everybody else who lost a last-16 match to test positive for cannabis, and he'll be announced the winner?

I think other illegal substances would count too.

Postby The_Abbott

Empire State Human wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Scooper wrote:Jimmy could still win

Seems unlikely.

Players rarely win tournaments after getting knocked out.

'Rarely', so not never!?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_Irish_Masters

I forgot that happened.

Poor Jimmy trying to make people think he's good enough to be on tour but hasn't been in the top 64 for over a decade.

Postby SnookerFan

McManusFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:So, all Jimmy needs is for everybody in the Quarter-Finals, and everybody else who lost a last-16 match to test positive for cannabis, and he'll be announced the winner?

Do you work for the BBC?

"Other illegal substances are available."

Postby McManusFan

SnookerFan wrote:
McManusFan wrote:

Do you work for the BBC?

"Other illegal substances are available."

If Jack's reading this, I didn't want him to think he had to smoke a big doobie if his preference was for a big bowl of special K.

Postby Empire State Human

McManusFan wrote:

Jimmy needs to dump his secret stash in the Tempodrom watercooler and get the hell out of dodge.

Postby Dragonfly

For a player of his standard Jimmy didn't win a huge amount when he was on coke/crack. However once he stopped using it's noticeable that he didn't win a huge amount then either.

Moral of the story is he may as well keep smoking crack for all the difference it's made.!