Post a reply

Re: Hendry VS Williams In An Epic Snooker Skills Battle

Postby Prop

Saw that the other day. Hendry’s quite a natural at what he does on his channel. Funny, charismatic and a completely different character to the blunt, unflinching robot of his peak.

I think there’s been a bit of money spent on production, and he’s making a proper job of it. Great entertainment for us lot!

Postby Holden Chinaski

Prop wrote:Saw that the other day. Hendry’s quite a natural at what he does on his channel. Funny, charismatic and a completely different character to the blunt, unflinching robot of his peak.

I think there’s been a bit of money spent on production, and he’s making a proper job of it. Great entertainment for us lot!

Agreed!

Postby SnookerFan

Prop wrote:Saw that the other day. Hendry’s quite a natural at what he does on his channel. Funny, charismatic and a completely different character to the blunt, unflinching robot of his peak.

Or when he has to commentate with Dennis Taylor.

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:

Or when he has to commentate with Dennis Taylor.

True <laugh>

Postby Iranu

He’s great.

The one thing I think he needs to guard against is repetition - he’s told the same stories/opinions a few times which could get old.

But it’s a fantastic channel.