Post a reply

Ali not happy at all!

Postby shanew48

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sp ... 281752.amp

I can understand his frustration but he needs a bit of a reality check, everyone else who doesn’t have his job wouldn’t complain about having to wait a few hours for a guaranteed 50 grand or whatever the silly money they were all on for just turning up to this event.

This journalist doesn’t seem to be Ali’s biggest fan. Lol

“The world No.8 has gained something of a reputation for having a fiery demeanour, having been caught up in a bitter feud with Ronnie O'Sullivan. The Rocket was nowhere to be seen on Tuesday in Riyadh, but he still found something to get wound up by“

Re: Ali not happy at all!

Postby SnookerFan

shanew48 wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/snooker/ali-carter-saudi-officials-brecel-32281752.amp

I can understand his frustration but he needs a bit of a reality check, everyone else who doesn’t have his job wouldn’t complain about having to wait a few hours for a guaranteed 50 grand or whatever the silly money they were all on for just turning up to this event.

“The world No.8 has gained something of a reputation for having a fiery demeanour, having been caught up in a bitter feud with Ronnie O'Sullivan. The Rocket was nowhere to be seen on Tuesday in Riyadh, but he still found something to get wound up by“

Did Ronnie comment on this?

Postby The_Abbott

SnookerFan wrote:
shanew48 wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/snooker/ali-carter-saudi-officials-brecel-32281752.amp

Did Ronnie comment on this?

he said the scorer didnt have a snooker brain and should find another job <ok>

Postby vodkadiet1

Surely is about time that Carter disappeared from snooker to finally begin his pilot career?

I haven't known many pilots who began their flying careers beyond their mid 40s.

They need to find a new nickname for him now. This 'Captain' thing is wearing thin.

The 'Choker' would be a start.

Postby Dan-cat

vodkadiet1 wrote:Surely is about time that Carter disappeared from snooker to finally begin his pilot career?

I haven't known many pilots who began their flying careers beyond their mid 40s.

They need to find a new nickname for him now. This 'Captain' thing is wearing thin.

Massive choke in the Masters final. He could barely hold his cue.

Postby Iranu

vodkadiet1 wrote:Surely is about time that Carter disappeared from snooker to finally begin his pilot career?

How about “Hollywood” Ali Carter?