Post a reply

Re: Amazing long pot from Zhao!

Postby TheSaviour

But once again. Not the result I was looking forward.

I am looking forward a full scale ,100%, blow. Now. Thats what I am now eyeing. Because, they never ever can tell whats hitting on them. Thats why I now eye that full body - strike. They always gets bited and never ever can tell what did hit on them.

A former Soviet Major. Doesnt impress me much. A full 100% body blow is what I now am eyeing.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:But once again. Not the result I was looking forward.

I am looking forward a full scale ,100%, blow. Now. Thats what I am now eyeing. Because, they never ever can tell whats hitting on them. Thats why I now eye that full body - strike. They always gets bited and never ever can tell what did hit on them.

A former Soviet Major. Doesnt impress me much. A full 100% body blow is what I now am eyeing.

Can we ban this clown?

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:

Can we ban this clown?

No

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:

Can we ban this clown?

haha. He's got to you now as well!

That don't impress me much
So you got the brain but have you got the touch
Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright
But that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Is he getting this from somewhere?

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Stephen Hawkins does The Saviour: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vl7z4zcit11jb ... n.wav?dl=0

(needs sound)

You posted this, and then he died.

Coincidence?

Hawking just couldn't believe that post. Dan Cat making fun of him was too much.... :sad:

I was kidding. He posted that before he died.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Stephen Hawkins does The Saviour: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vl7z4zcit11jb ... n.wav?dl=0

(needs sound)

You posted this, and then he died.

Coincidence?

Hawking just couldn't believe that post. Dan Cat making fun of him was too much.... :sad:

I was kidding. He posted that before he died.

I know. I'm saying Hawking saw Dan's post, and couldn't take it.

Postby Iranu

Out of the last 7 articles posted, I haven't been able to see a single one of the embedded videos.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:Out of the last 7 articles posted, I haven't been able to see a single one of the embedded videos.

You can't see the vid in this thread?

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Iranu wrote:Out of the last 7 articles posted, I haven't been able to see a single one of the embedded videos.

You can't see the vid in this thread?

I have problem seeing stuff on this site before. Usually, on my phone / tablet.

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:You need to go on to the desktop site. It won't show up on the mobile version.

I never use this site on a desktop so I guess I'll just have to accept being out of the loop.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:You need to go on to the desktop site. It won't show up on the mobile version.

I never use this site on a desktop so I guess I'll just have to accept being out of the loop.

I've recently been shown how to remedy this. On the toolbar, select Desktop Settings. It shows you what the website would look like on a computer.

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:

If you're on an iPhone or iPad you can click and hold the refresh icon and it will give you the option of viewing the desktop version of the site.