Post a reply

Re: Will Barry Hawkins win another Ranking Event?

Postby Andre147

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:He'll win the Masters.

Or the UK. I can definately see Hawkins winning one of those.

I would like him to win the WC, he' s been very consistent there since 2013 but I think he runs out of gas when the Semis comes around.

Postby vodkadiet

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Can someone ask 'Bashful Barry' why he often practices the shot he just missed?

So hr won't miss it next time?

But he won't get that exact same shot again?!!

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Can someone ask 'Bashful Barry' why he often practices the shot he just missed?

So hr won't miss it next time?

But he won't get that exact same shot again?!!

No, but he might get something similar.

It can't hurt.

Postby Andre147

eraserhead wrote:I don't think he can play his best snooker in finals. Best chance if it's against someone outside the top 16.

He played awesome in his final against Day, made 5 centuries but towards the end was shaking all over the place.

Big question is could he produce great snooker in a final against a good opponent? He hasnt been able to do that for the whole match, only in patches especially against Ronnie in Shanghai and the World Final.

Postby eraserhead

Andre147 wrote:
eraserhead wrote:I don't think he can play his best snooker in finals. Best chance if it's against someone outside the top 16.

He played awesome in his final against Day, made 5 centuries but towards the end was shaking all over the place.

Big question is could he produce great snooker in a final against a good opponent? He hasnt been able to do that for the whole match, only in patches especially against Ronnie in Shanghai and the World Final.

That’s what I mean, I was at that match the first session ridiculously good but thought if Day had manged to make it 8-8 he would have won complete contrast in the evening.

He has had some really bad finals against ronnie and selby. The King final wasn’t great either.