Post a reply

Re: Who's going to The Masters next year?

Postby Lucky

Yes. Some folk let themselves down under the influence,videos of the events emerged which lead to accusations of filming without permission. All very unsavoury.

Postby SnookerFan

Lucky wrote:Yes. Some folk let themselves down under the influence,videos of the events emerged which lead to accusations of filming without permission. All very unsavoury.

Oh that.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Barry Pinches would

Barry Pinches is the answer to everything.

I thought Tai Pichit was

Postby Andre147

Lucky wrote:Yes. Some folk let themselves down under the influence,videos of the events emerged which lead to accusations of filming without permission. All very unsavoury.

I bet Witz and Smart were behind the incident...

Postby Andre147

What's the view like on the back rows?

Got good tickets for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday it's a bit further back.

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:I've actually got that week off work. I'll only go of VodkaDiet comes though.

I usually go to The Masters too.

I'm in a minority, but I'd prefer not to see Ronnie.

Though, as a meet-up, I'd have to concede that one I feel.

I'll have to shout out amusing comments about breakaway tours at him.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 04 Dec 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Ash147

Dan-cat wrote:I'm half expecting that 5 posters will confirm and only Pink Ball will turn up

He'll turn up naked with a daffodil up his bottom.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:I'm half expecting that 5 posters will confirm and only Pink Ball will turn up

I'll let you know definite either way, depending on what day and time it is an all that.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:

He'll turn up naked with a daffodil up his bottom.

I think you guys should all do that as an homage to Wild.

Postby Iranu

Last night I dreamt that loads of posters got tickets to go to the Masters but they didn't tell me, but the tickets had gone on sale the day before and they'd already sold out by the time I got to try to buy one, and everyone went to the Masters and had a great time without me and I was really sad about it rofl

I woke up at 4am genuinely upset rofl

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:Last night I dreamt that loads of posters got tickets to go to the Masters but they didn't tell me, but the tickets had gone on sale the day before and they'd already sold out by the time I got to try to buy one, and everyone went to the Masters and had a great time without me and I was really sad about it rofl

Quite touching that really.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:Last night I dreamt that loads of posters got tickets to go to the Masters but they didn't tell me, but the tickets had gone on sale the day before and they'd already sold out by the time I got to try to buy one, and everyone went to the Masters and had a great time without me and I was really sad about it rofl

Great story.