Post a reply

Should Jimmy White get another 2 year tour card?

Poll ended at 14 Apr 2019

Yes
22%
No
78%

Total votes : 18

Re: Should Jimmy White get another 2 year tour card?

Postby Iranu

Snookerfan absolutely SLAMMING part of the moderating team there!

FWIW Dan, I for one think it’s a perfectly reasonable and indeed intelligent suggestion. <ok>

Re: Should Jimmy White get another 2 year tour card?

Postby TheSaviour

Unfortunately we are all just wasting our time with Barry Hearn. If he finds that something slightly irritates persons or person, and it is complained of, he just orders some more, more and more of it. That´s because he thinks he is both so wise and knowledable, he reckons that he can see that a "slight" irritation does no real harm to anyone, and it only protects the dark secrets of a modern world. But then, even Barry Hearn can only learn by other people´s mistakes. If he receives a feedback where´s no any flaw, he can´t and won´t learn from it. It is only that when he or they reckon that hey, there´s a slight mistake, and how about if that thing would be correct and so, then, then and then. And there´s always your innovation and enlightening. That´s how he also learns, and he can always choose between that or to just to create more irritation, frustation and anger. I am also completely wasting my time with him, but then I can only see my own life now as a something which should be wasted. The only real wisdom there just is to be mature and ready no matter of how old are you.

One should always remember that it is different things to see the reality and then how it can possibly be approached. Lot´s of people are even more sick in the head than I thought they are if they could ever approach this or just anything as a something which only concerns one or a few people. Most of the people have their own kids and it always creates a millions of stories and people who they can only see that also "involves". When in reality everyone knows that they doesn´t. But that´s why everyone can only learn from the kids, no matter of whom they are.

What has gone wrong, is that the ones who breaks the law are no longer in prison, living in prison. That has gone wrong since the Millenium. No we only have people in prison who are defending the law and urging that the ones should be there who does actually break the law.

I don´t know how good Barry Hearn is to change the laws.

But what happens on a snooker table still is the only real thing. Lot´s of complain from my part also about the players body-languages but that´s just absolutely nothing. They, the likes of Mark Williams, Tian Pengfei, Shaun Murphy or Martin Gould, still does the top, top job while on the table. The people are deluded if something when fancying some top blokes regarding the looks and the body-languages to deliver at the table also. Some of the British those lads may or then most likely may not. But go over-seas, and ABSOLUTELY nothing happens while they are on the table. And that´s just fact. Also. Read the statistics even more carefully than you have. Someone like Mark Williams still delivers, and that´s what actually counts.

And luckily we will be soon approaching you once again with a wee letter

Just remember that the how one is valued only depends how much money he or she spents. Has absolutely nothing to do of where those money are from, just spend quite a lot, and seriously, suddenly, you are a big hero. That´s how the society values a person. Spent some chick sat morning money, and you are big. That also has a lot´s of to do with that what I previously wrote about the double standards between the what is the reality and how one can possibly approach it. Lot´s of to do of how every kid starts to tell his own almost never-ending story which requires some figuring out. Just not enough time to think that some thing might concern only one person.

So the summer shoud be nice time. So don´t be watching Mike now. During the winter I can understand why he does what he does, but the summer should be nice. All the hard work from the Yankees to figure out the colours are completely wasted with Mike.

Lot´s of different kinds of adults out there in the streets who all reckon that only they can have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. There is a bold man, short man, bad man, nerd lady, fat lady. They all reckon only they can have a gif or a bf. That´s also one of the reason why you are just completely wasting your time with Barry Hearn. He reckons there should be are fine and a lot´s of prospects and weddings. While they all in the streets can still only see themselves having it. That´s good also.