Post a reply

Re: Judd Trump is snooker's greatest talent

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Holden - you are so far up PinkBall's bottom - let me know if you come across Johnny Bravo.

Word is he has lost his torch up there somewhere rofl

Why? Because I understand what he's saying? Don't be such a hammer. You passive aggressive bastard. No OFFENSE. I disagree with Pink Ball lots of times. You are up your own bottom.

Re: Judd Trump is snooker's greatest talent

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ace wrote:My head to head is good so far

I lead

1-0 Holden
1-1 Pink Ball
million - Iranu

You have yet to prove why Judd is the most talented player, or how he elevates snooker to a new level. Or in what way he's better than Hendry, Ronnie, or Higgins.

Re: Judd Trump is snooker's greatest talent

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Holden - you are so far up PinkBall's bottom - let me know if you come across Johnny Bravo.

Word is he has lost his torch up there somewhere rofl

Why? Because I understand what he's saying? Don't be such a hammer. You passive aggressive bastard. No OFFENSE. I disagree with Pink Ball lots of times. You are up your own bottom.


Mr Angry is back.

Is it me tonight. Vodka tomorrow? Ash Sunday?

How's it going being calmer?

Re: Judd Trump is snooker's greatest talent

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Holden - you are so far up PinkBall's bottom - let me know if you come across Johnny Bravo.

Word is he has lost his torch up there somewhere rofl

Why? Because I understand what he's saying? Don't be such a hammer. You passive aggressive bastard. No OFFENSE. I disagree with Pink Ball lots of times. You are up your own bottom.


Mr Angry is back.

Is it me tonight. Vodka tomorrow? Ash Sunday?

How's it going being calmer?

This is so typically you. You do your best to try and get someone angry. You call me a "bucking idiot". You correct my spelling when it is not wrong. You say I'm up Pink Ball's bottom. YOU are the angry one man. You are mister angry. I was just discussing snooker and you start calling me names. Then I reply and I'm the angry one... That is so typical of you.

Re: Judd Trump is snooker's greatest talent

Postby Pink Ball

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Holden - you are so far up PinkBall's bottom - let me know if you come across Johnny Bravo.

Word is he has lost his torch up there somewhere rofl

Why? Because I understand what he's saying? Don't be such a hammer. You passive aggressive bastard. No OFFENSE. I disagree with Pink Ball lots of times. You are up your own bottom.


Mr Angry is back.

Is it me tonight. Vodka tomorrow? Ash Sunday?

How's it going being calmer?

This is so typically you. You do your best to try and get someone angry. You call me a "bucking idiot". You correct my spelling when it is not wrong. You say I'm up Pink Ball's bottom. YOU are the angry one man. You are mister angry. I was just discussing snooker and you start calling me names. Then I reply and I'm the angry one... That is so typical of you.

Holden man, cool the beans

Re: Judd Trump is snooker's greatest talent

Postby Pink Ball

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Calm down Holden ffs

You need to calm down man. Calling people bucking idiots. Saying I have my head up someone's bottom for no reason at all.

Bit misguided given you and I were at loggerheads last week.

I like both of you, no need to fight over me.

Re: Judd Trump is snooker's greatest talent

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Calm down Holden ffs

You need to calm down man. Calling people bucking idiots. Saying I have my head up someone's bottom for no reason at all.

Errrm yes - you are right.

It is clearly me who needs to calm down.

I am very sorry and hope that you will accept my apology for losing my rubbish back there

Re: Judd Trump is snooker's greatest talent

Postby Iranu

Ace wrote:My head to head is good so far

I lead

1-0 Holden
1-1 Pink Ball
million - Iranu

So your maths needs work as well as your English. Good to know.

Re: Judd Trump is snooker's greatest talent

Postby Wildey

Earlier today i said i was going to keep an eye on this thread and i have and in the last few pages its got silly so im closing it

and if anyone tries to continue this by opening a new thread they banned until Judd gets 5 World Championships <ok>

Re: Will Judd win 5 WC?

Postby Iranu

Poor decision to lock the thread imo. Seemed to be debated in a good spirit.

Re: Will Judd win 5 WC?

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:Poor decision to lock the thread imo. Seemed to be debated in a good spirit.

OK im going to unlock it but at a prize if i feel anyone goes OTT then the thread stays open and that person removed.

the thread has gone round in circles nobody going to agree and tempers beginning to flare up been here before many times over 12 years ive been on line.

Re: Judd Trump is snooker's greatest talent

Postby Ash147

Holden appears to have thrown one of his usual tantrums. If that’s the last we’ve seen of him, then good riddance.

I’m glad Wildey has reopened this thread though, because there have been some good discussions.


   

cron