Post a reply

Will Judd win more than 5 ranking events this season?

Yes, he'll win more than 5
28%
No, he'll win exactly 5
6%
No, he'll win fewer than 5
67%

Total votes : 18

Re: Will Judd win more than 5 ranking events this season?

Postby D4P

Pink Ball wrote:
D4P wrote:How does one go about posting a YouTube video? I tried hitting Ctrl-Y and then posting the YouTube link, but that doesn't seem to work...

You see the youtube link? Just copy and past what follows the '=' symbol. Copy nothing else, not even the '=' symbol. Paste in the code after you press Ctrl-Y.

Thanks, that worked. Now then: Can I post a YouTube video that begins at a particular time (e.g. 5 minutes and 30 seconds in), or can you only post videos in such a way that they start at the beginning of the video...?

Postby Andre147

Ace wrote:International Championship
UK Champioship
ITV event

that is the bare MINIMUM he's gonna win this season, lol if you think otherwise

Yeah thats what I think, 3 or a maximum 4.

Puts into perspective how brilliant Ronnie's last 2 seasons have been... 10 tournaments won! 5 each one.

Postby vodkadiet1

Murphy will trounce Trump in the final.

We all know that if Murphy 'hits his straps' then the rest of the field may as well put their cues back in their cases and accept he is superior to all and sundry.

Trump is a tidy little player but he is no 'Murphy'!

Postby D4P

Andre147 wrote:Puts into perspective how brilliant Ronnie's last 2 seasons have been... 10 tournaments won! 5 each one.

I've also been thinking that, the more Judd succeeds, the more impressive Ronnie's win at the TC last season becomes. For Ronnie to beat Judd in a Bo19 at a big event was a pretty big deal.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

D4P wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Puts into perspective how brilliant Ronnie's last 2 seasons have been... 10 tournaments won! 5 each one.

I've also been thinking that, the more Judd succeeds, the more impressive Ronnie's win at the TC last season becomes. For Ronnie to beat Judd in a Bo19 at a big event was a pretty big deal.

Nah - Judd threw Ronnie a little scrap there.

Showed due respect but should have just potted the yellow.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
D4P wrote:How does one go about posting a YouTube video? I tried hitting Ctrl-Y and then posting the YouTube link, but that doesn't seem to work...

You see the youtube link? Just copy and past what follows the '=' symbol. Copy nothing else, not even the '=' symbol. Paste in the code after you press Ctrl-Y.

Posting a video on here is akin to rocket science.

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
D4P wrote:

Nah - Judd threw Ronnie a little scrap there.

Showed due respect but should have just potted the yellow.

Is that why Judd was in tears after the match?

Postby Ace

1 down already with 14 more PROPER ranking tournaments to go (discoutning shoot-out, indian open and gibraltar which Judd won't play anyway)

but he's only gonna win 2 or 3 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Postby Iranu

Ace wrote:1 down already with 14 more PROPER ranking tournaments to go (discoutning shoot-out, indian open and gibraltar which Judd won't play anyway)

but he's only gonna win 2 or 3 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Not sure what your issue is with this suggestion? Two or three rankers plus an invitational would be a fantastic season.

Postby TheSaviour

But if someone has previously outwitted you quite badly, there isn´t even a case to argue it couldn´t happen again. And not just you but if someone has such a guts he or she could easily do it more widely also.

The arroganes is the only form of the intelligence I currently recognise.

That also means making your plans just so obvious.

At least it is something. Other than claiming to have some thinking going-on and never bothering to even showing up, not to even mention to take a contact.

So a filippino hot-dogs now.

Postby Pink Ball

Pink Ball wrote:
Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:He'll win two or three. And that'll have been a good season.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Two? TWO?

He's a match away from winning IC, that's 1 ranking event already might as well hand him the trophy now. LOL if you think he's just gonna win 1 more after Sunday when he's won a tournament so early in the season with like 10 more months to go.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

His form will tail off in the New Year. Don’t get me wrong, he’s here to stay in the long run, but I’ve watched snooker long enough to know how quickly things turn.

No it won't Judd is about to win his first ranking event of the season so early in the season and there's loads of other tournaments left until the WC starts, the season is barely heating up and he's added 175k points to his bank.

He's gonna win loads more, he says he wants to be #1 as long as Selby was and win many trophies. He's on another universe right now too in terms of level of play, he crushes the class of 92 like nothing and Selby can't make a dent either.

I said he’d start the season strongly then tail off. I’ll be right.