Post a reply

Re: Help. Practice partner doing my head in

Postby Alexaryan

Easy??? If Ronnie - as he says in his second book - has to practice six hours a day in preparation for a tournament, then it ain't easy. Especially for those of us who work all week and get to play for fun twice a week if we're lucky. Easy as on TV??? Pah. You can borrow my cue if you want to make it look easy

Postby SnookerFan

Alexaryan wrote:Easy??? If Ronnie - as he says in his second book - has to practice six hours a day in preparation for a tournament, then it ain't easy. Especially for those of us who work all week and get to play for fun twice a week if we're lucky. Easy as on TV??? Pah. You can borrow my cue if you want to make it look easy

:welcome:

New member.

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:
Alexaryan wrote:Easy??? If Ronnie - as he says in his second book - has to practice six hours a day in preparation for a tournament, then it ain't easy. Especially for those of us who work all week and get to play for fun twice a week if we're lucky. Easy as on TV??? Pah. You can borrow my cue if you want to make it look easy

New member.

Hi, I'm new too.

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

New member.

Hi, I'm new too.

:bird:

Ash member.

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

New member.

Hi, I'm new too.

:bird:

Ash member.

SNOOKERFAN IS PATHETIC!

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:
Alexaryan wrote:Whoa bit harsh. Any shouts for next tournament winner anyone other than judd???

The Six Reds?

I'll guess at Mark Davis.

Last edited by Ash147 on 26 Aug 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Alexaryan

Garry wilsons got Selby again. Come on Wilson! Love to see him win too.

My big shot for this year has to be Jack lizowski though. Watch his entire action, its the closest to Ronnie's I've ever seen and naturally not copied or forced... Tip for the future and judds practice partner!

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
Alexaryan wrote:Whoa bit harsh. Any shouts for next tournament winner anyone other than judd???

The Six Reds?

He not participating this year.

Postby Cloud Strife

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

The Six Reds?

That's surprising. Isn't he like the goat of 6 Reds snooker?

Postby HappyCamper

Cloud Strife wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

The Six Reds?

He's the only person to have won it twice. Whether that qualifies for a silly neologism, maybe.

He didn't play last year either. The qualification for the six reds is rather opaque. Always has an odd mix of players.

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

The Six Reds?

Could they have made the trophy any bigger?

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

The Six Reds?

In six reds, he's more Joe Davis than Mark Davis.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

He's still the favourite.

#goat

The Six Reds?

Postby Alexaryan

Haha 4-1 this week!!!

But I've had to resort to just doing it back now as now he misses too. Not proud of myself but just sick of being put off. He doesn't need to check his watch in my eye line every time I am feathering now, so I just wobble my cue hand to hand or start walking towards the colour he's aiming at, sooner or later he will get the picture

Postby Alexaryan

No they don't. Absolutely not. I am just sick of him doing the macarena behind every shot with no music but happy for me to stand out of eyeline like a ref on his.. Shame on me, I did win 3 out of 4 behaving properly but I guess we all have a breaking point??? If Ronnie complains about cameramen then I'd my practice partner still does this after I've pointed it out what can I do???