Post a reply

Just who is The Saviour

Postby Badsnookerplayer

I have not really questioned this for a while, but does anybody have any clue who The Saviour is?

I actually quite like his posts but I am intrigued as to who he is. He obviously has a decent knowledge of snooker.

Saviour - maybe you can shed some light.

Re: Just who is The Saviour

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:He is easily the most fascinating character on here, and by buck that is saying something.

All I managed to deduce was that he is ex Israeli Special Forces

Postby Ck147

Nah, reckon he/she is having a laugh by translating English to another language and then back again via google translate. Did it myself for work stuff, hours of fun!

Postby Pink Ball

Ck147 wrote:Nah, reckon he/she is having a laugh by translating English to another language and then back again via google translate. Did it myself for work stuff, hours of fun!

buck me, you're right!

"Bertie's home is home. I also have a church and city in Galway with my wife and three children. Áine is a name for his wife, and then home: William and Timmy. It is once again muted; Hayley was born. In the middle of the night, Jimmy White and player were a quiet ghost. Putting is a terror that he never won a World Championship once."

Postby Johnny Bravo

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:He is easily the most fascinating character on here, and by buck that is saying something.

All I managed to deduce was that he is ex Israeli Special Forces

pmsl
Really ? :dizzy: :? :dizzy:
No way, I'm not buying that. You probably have to pass a psychological test in order to be there.
I have nothing personal against the man, but he seems to have a few loose screws in his head.
Either that or he's making up his replies in order to test/troll us.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ck147 wrote:Nah, reckon he/she is having a laugh by translating English to another language and then back again via google translate. Did it myself for work stuff, hours of fun!

:spot on:

Postby Iranu

Yeah I suggested this a while back. But even then some of what he says doesn’t make sense.

Postby The_Abbott

He's a sophisticated spambot from the year 2159. Travelled back in time to reignite the world's passion for snooker on a website.