Post a reply

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby Iranu

rofl nice one SF

If like me anyone can’t see the meme without pasting the link, here it is:

Once you’ve created the meme, remember to tap on it again to open in a blank page before copying the url <ok> otherwise it may not display properly.
Last edited by Iranu on 08 Apr 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Iranu

Snookerbacker’s been talking smack about us. He may think he’s better than us because he’s “friends with the players.” But we know how “friendly” they really are:

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:Snookerbacker’s been talking smack about us. He may think he’s better than us because he’s “friends with the players.” But we know how “friendly” they really are:

Perfect!!! :D

Postby Prop

He used to be sound. Came across as a decent guy. Then over the last couple of years he’s started acting like a diva. Social media for you.

Postby Cloud Strife

Prop wrote:He used to be sound. Came across as a decent guy. Then over the last couple of years he’s started acting like a diva. Social media for you.

I remember when he first started out. He used to be a regular poster on Betfair forums, providing his tips and predictions. From there he started his own blog.

He was alright back then, knew how to take a joke and all that. Now he's just become a pretentious idiot.

Postby Prop

Cloud Strife wrote:
Prop wrote:He used to be sound. Came across as a decent guy. Then over the last couple of years he’s started acting like a diva. Social media for you.

I remember when he first started out. He used to be a regular poster on Betfair forums, providing his tips and predictions. From there he started his own blog.

He was alright back then, knew how to take a joke and all that. Now he's just become a pretentious idiot.

Pretty much this.

I don’t think he’s got anything against the Simpsons account or the Island, but he’s pretty quick to talk down on anything that takes attention away from him.

Postby Prop

Pinky, you know how you’re pretty good at parody accounts...

“Snookerbicker”

Postby Dan-cat

It's true. I've gone off him a bit. I like his tournament preview blogs, they are witty.

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:

It's true. I've gone off him a bit. I like his tournament preview blogs, they are witty.

Yep. I always read them, regardless. Used to have a good bit of banter with him but he’s a bit cliquey.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:Image

:clap: rofl rofl rofl rofl I would love it if you would post that on Twitter and tag Roland! Of course it's too much of an inside joke;.

Postby Iranu

The World Championship approaches, and the BBC are preparing to bring John Virgo back for commentary: