Post a reply

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby Iranu

WST have really screwed the pooch “bringing back” the British Open with a shockingly poor format.

Image

Image

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:WST have really screwed the pooch “bringing back” the British Open with a shockingly poor format.

Image

Image


Post it on The Twitter Feed.


Guys, did you post it on The Twitter Feed yet?


I like what that one guy said about posting it on The Twitter Feed.

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby SnookerEd25

This should be postéd on the Twitter feed.

I can’t believe nobody has suggested that yet. :sad:

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:This should be postéd on the Twitter feed.

I can’t believe nobody has suggested that yet. :sad:


I know, right.

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Post it on The Twitter Feed.


Guys, did you post it on The Twitter Feed yet?


I like what that one guy said about posting it on The Twitter Feed.

I’ll discuss with Pink. Might be worth saving until closer to the tournament.

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby Iranu

Ahead of the British Open, ITV have been producing profiles of some of the top players.

First up, Kyren Wilson:

Image

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Post it on The Twitter Feed.


Guys, did you post it on The Twitter Feed yet?


I like what that one guy said about posting it on The Twitter Feed.

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:This should be postéd on the Twitter feed.

I can’t believe nobody has suggested that yet. :sad:


I know, right.

SF what was going on with you here?

Everything okay, buddy?

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby Iranu

Personally, I think Shaun Murphy’s taking this “crowd favourite” tag too far...

Image

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby Iranu

Snookerfan finds a creative solution to his “can’t use the same pint glass more than once” problem:

Image

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:Snookerfan finds a creative solution to his “can’t use the same pint glass more than once” problem:

Image


rofl

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby Iranu

Rob Walker prepares Dave Gilbert for a post-match interview after a tough loss:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby Iranu

Judd regales his friends with stories from his 9-ball pool adventure:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby Iranu

You could hear John Virgo's sadness when revealing that this season would be his last as a BBC commentator.

Hardly surprising, when you see how that conversation went down...

Image

Image

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:You could hear John Virgo's sadness when revealing that this season would be his last as a BBC commentator.

Hardly surprising, when you see how that conversation went down...

Image

Image


On point!