Post a reply

Re: Snooker watch party thread

Postby Juddernaut88

Will Hendry win a ranking event again? It's been 4 years :( I've accepted he'll never win a triple crown event baring a complete miracle.

Postby PLtheRef

Alex0paul wrote:Higgins certain of a third world title to go level with O’Sullivan. Will either add to their hauls?

Stat: John Higgins has presently played 998 frames at the Crucible over the 15 appearances in the World Championship so far.

If Higgins goes onto win 18-8 then he will win the World Championship in his 1,000th frame at the Crucible Theatre.

Postby PLtheRef

Juddernaut88 wrote:Will Hendry win a ranking event again? It's been 4 years :( I've accepted he'll never win a triple crown event baring a complete miracle.

What's more he's out of the top 8, (provisionally 10th I think) - how many years has the man got in him? I wonder about whether he'll pack it in in a year or two (sooner if he ends up dropping out of the top 16)

Postby Iranu

PLtheRef wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Will Hendry win a ranking event again? It's been 4 years :( I've accepted he'll never win a triple crown event baring a complete miracle.

What's more he's out of the top 8, (provisionally 10th I think) - how many years has the man got in him? I wonder about whether he'll pack it in in a year or two (sooner if he ends up dropping out of the top 16)

Prescience

Postby Alex0paul

The bbc ran a feature of the top 8 in 2014. They think Murphy will be 1, Selby 2 and Allen 3

Postby Dan-cat

YO!

At 5pm UK time Snookerbacker will be playing the last frame of the 1985 World final. Some of you may be familiar with it.

Here's the link, let's make this our first watch party: https://sync-tube.de/rooms/rPViK-RTT

There's a chat function, so let's do a SI take over... I won't be a mod, so you know, buck all you bucks

Postby Juddernaut88

Dan-cat wrote:YO!

At 5pm UK time Snookerbacker will be playing the last frame of the 1985 World final. Some of you may be familiar with it.

Here's the link, let's make this our first watch party: https://sync-tube.de/rooms/rPViK-RTT

There's a chat function, so let's do a SI take over... I won't be a mod, so you know, buck all you bucks

1985 was before I was born lol but I have still enjoyed watching classic snooker matches in the 1980s especially that classic final frame of the 1985 world final.

Postby Juddernaut88

There's a young Scottish 16 year old that will be turning pro soon. I wonder if he'll be able to compete with Steve Davis in a few years.

Postby Alex0paul

I'm too busy watching Thomas the Tank Engine with my son

Postby csprince

Alex0paul wrote:I'm too busy watching Thomas the Tank Engine with my son

with your son yeah right.

Postby Alex0paul

csprince wrote:

You got me

Postby csprince

Alex0paul wrote:
csprince wrote:

You got me

rofl

Postby csprince

SnookerFan wrote:Live chat is off already.

probably knew you were going to say something.

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:I can't watch. Says room is full..

How will you know what happens?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I can't watch. Says room is full..

How will you know what happens?

I'm pretty sure Davis will win. No way Taylor beats him.