Post a reply

Re: Snooker Scene to cease publication?

Postby SnookerEd25

Sad to see, but i’d be a hypocrite if I mourned it too much; I haven’t taken it regularly for about 10yrs, as the websites seem to have taken over. Still, it is the only printed publication relating to Cuesports in the UK, and I doubt other major sports are losing many titles from the newsagent’s shelves.

Postby SteveJJ

Yes Clive said in the latest edition, that as he is in the at risk category and if the worlds was cancelled, he'd probably stop publication. And that those who subscribe, will have the number of missing editions will be added on to the subscription length.

Postby csprince

can people actually stick to the facts on this forum clive everton said it is probable that we will suspend publication until the snooker world returns to some semblance of normality nothing about closing down or stopping publication stick to the facts people ffs.

Postby Dan-cat

csprince wrote:can people actually stick to the facts on this forum clive everton said it is probable that we will suspend publication until the snooker world returns to some semblance of normality nothing about closing down or stopping publication stick to the facts people ffs.

This makes sense. Good news. They can't fill three months of archive interviews etc. And there's not much going on to report on is there? Thanks CS the Prince. Good cheer to you

Postby Iranu

Hendon confirms on this week’s Snooker Scene podcast that Clive is fine and healthy, and hopes to publish a July edition of Snooker Scene.