Post a reply

Re: TRUMP CLOSING IN ON CENTURIES RECORD

Postby Wallace12

SnookerFan wrote:
SteveJJ wrote:I think some of Robbo's were in the CL. Maybe the Masters too.

Robbo had loads in the CL.

Yeah Robertson got about 30 odd in the CL.

Postby donthittheblue

Wallace12 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Ah OK I stand corrected.

Postby Deewee

Wallace12 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Postby Andre147

Well I think it's a certainty now Trump will make more than Robbo's 103 in a season. Trump's on 97 now, and I won't be surprised if he does it at this CL. If he doesn't, maybe because of rustiness, he will likely have the Tour and World Champs.

Postby Ck147

Andre147 wrote:Well I think it's a certainty now Trump will make more than Robbo's 103 in a season. Trump's on 97 now, and I won't be surprised if he does it at this CL. If he doesn't, maybe because of rustiness, he will likely have the Tour and World Champs.

He needs to improve his scoring power then, didn't exactly light the baize on fire today, but think you're right, pretty much a certainty.

Postby TheSaviour

And so we are slightly back! Good news, or…

So, do you really fancy to solve ALL those problems or not? You all know with who it should MASSIVELY involve….

Judd ain´t arrogant looking playing at all. Compare to Ronnie... >-( :sad: Should I update something or not…

Anyway, slightly better now. But still, veri häpi, same shirt or jacket everyone, veri häpi. same shirt or jacket everyone, me you, me you, me, they, you, me same shirt or jacket veri häpi. veri häpi. >-( :sad: >-( :sad:

Spamming the bridge once again, sporting the same colours, solving the problems with… Or then not? Just a brief suggestion...

I would fancy Judd playing pro 9 ball, really! This evening might be terrible once again. And why´s that then? Who posses the ideas? Judd, Judd, Judd. Perhaps…

Mobile in a hand - approach. Yammiiiiiiiiiiiii! Mobile in hand, a mobile approach. I am black! Mobile in hand! Veri häpi also. Veri häpi. Mobile in hand.

So, that´s how they ALL kicked off the decade, a very, very much of so. And still no "new information", no new way to approach the one who writes all this... He´s black, she´s black. Mobile in hand - approach ! Yammmmiiiii.

Warned you about those satellites… But no, that´s the way to kick off the decade!!

Postby The Ace

Johnny Bravo wrote:Judd said only Neil and Ronnie can make over 100 tons in a season, the rest don't stand a chance.
:hatoff:

I’d agree with that. I can’t see anyone else who makes centuries at that rate. Most top players don’t make even half of that in a season.

Postby D4P

Judd has made centuries at a rate of one every 6.15 frames this season (not including this week's event), which is probably the best rate ever. For comparison, Robertson's rate in 2013-14 was 8.17...

Postby HustleKing

D4P wrote:Judd has made centuries at a rate of one every 6.15 frames this season (not including this week's event), which is probably the best rate ever. For comparison, Robertson's rate in 2013-14 was 8.17...

Yeah, but when you take into account Neil's addiction to Fifa 14 back then and how it heavily reduced his practiced hours, it makes his century more impressive. Let's see how well Judd would balance snooker with Fortnite or another video game that requires a lot of practice to get good

Postby Andre147

Johnny Bravo wrote:Judd said only Neil and Ronnie can make over 100 tons in a season, the rest don't stand a chance.

I would add Ding to that list, if he had his scoring boots on and reached the latter stages of many tournaments. Sadly, neither is the case since his amazing 2013/2014 season.

Postby Ck147

Andre147 wrote:

I would add Ding to that list, if he had his scoring boots on and reached the latter stages of many tournaments. Sadly, neither is the case since his amazing 2013/2014 season.

I wouldn't, and you pretty much said why. Ding is done, don't care what Pink says about his WC2020 win, the guy is crazy.

Postby HustleKing

I wouldn't say Ding's done, just that he might only perform in a handful of events each season anymore.

Certainly he can't be trusted to be reasonably consistent over a season anymore, but I wouldn't write him off in any event he qualifies for (with the exception of the longer format WC)

Postby Pink Ball

Ck147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

I wouldn't, and you pretty much said why. Ding is done, don't care what Pink says about his WC2020 win, the guy is crazy.

Am I the crazy one, or am I the only sane person here?

Postby HustleKing

Pink Ball wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Am I the crazy one, or am I the only sane person here?

Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality :-D

Postby HustleKing

Pink Ball wrote:I think the centuries record is meaningful and life-defining.

Maybe if peak Hendry in the first half of the 90's, or peak Ronnie where he entered every event could beat Trump if they had the same number of events to participate in, in a season.

But they either didn't or chose to reduce their participation, so your sarcasm is justified as we do not have a concrete barometer to measure this achievement of Judd's.

Postby Pink Ball

HustleKing wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I think the centuries record is meaningful and life-defining.

Maybe if peak Hendry in the first half of the 90's, or peak Ronnie where he entered every event could beat Trump if they had the same number of events to participate in, in a season.

But they either didn't or chose to reduce their participation, so your sarcasm is justified as we do not have a concrete barometer to measure this achievement of Judd's.

It's a load of bucking rubbish is what it is.

Judd Trump is World Champion. Neil Robertson has been World Champion. That matters.

What they do when a frame is over, who seriously gives a rubbish?

Postby Andre147

Making a century great is always a good achievment no matter what people say. It shows the player must have had good cue ball control and/or great recovery pots to make it to the 100 or above.

Making more 100 centuries in a season is crazy, but yes the likes of Hendry didnt have that many tournaments, and ROS doesnt enter everything. The only time he got remotely close was in 2017/2018 when he made almost 80 centuries if I'm not mistaken, and he did miss the odd event and of course didn't play in the CL.

Postby D4P

Andre147 wrote:ROS doesnt enter everything. The only time he got remotely close was in 2017/2018 when he made almost 80 centuries if I'm not mistaken, and he did miss the odd event and of course didn't play in the CL.

Ronnie made a century every 6.54 frames in that season, which I'm guessing is the best rate ever until Judd this season.