Topic locked

Re: United Kingdom Championship Qualifying !!!

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 8th of November

7pm

Joe Jogia 4-4 Anthony McGill
Jamie Jones 5-5 Jimmy White streamed
Alan McManus 3-5 Peter Lines
Jack Lisowski 2-6 Li Yan
Robert Milkins 6-5 David Gilbert
Dave Harold 3-6 Adrian Gunnell
Anthony Hamilton 4-3 Mark Joyce
Jamie Burnett 6-3 Tony Drago

Postby Andre147

Jimmy pulls one back, he now trails 5-4, although he let slip a good 3-1 win at the interval. Can he do a comeback and win this one? :? :chin:

Postby randam05

Hamilton re levels!

And wow, Gilbert, come from 5-3 down to 5-5, can he take the decider like yesterday from 5-4 down?

Hes such a great player. Good luck!

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 8th of November

7pm

Joe Jogia 6-5 Anthony McGill
Jamie Jones 6-5 Jimmy White
Alan McManus 4-6 Peter Lines
Jack Lisowski 2-6 Li Yan
Robert Milkins 6-5 David Gilbert
Dave Harold 3-6 Adrian Gunnell
Anthony Hamilton 6-4 Mark Joyce
Jamie Burnett 6-3 Tony Drago

Postby Andre147

Muppet147 wrote:If it had been best of 17, Jimmy would have won. So it's Hearn's fault. Again.

Certainly the best of 17 is the order of the day really, although I still don´t think that he would have won... :-( He never felt very comfortable over the last few frames, he did well to force the decider being 5-3 down, but he only made that mini-comeback because Jamie had too many unforced errors, and if it wasn´t for that he would have won 6-3.

Still, good seeing Jimmy play, as it always is, although I really wanted him to win and maybe qualify for the venue at York, though it was not to be unfortunately.

With Jimmy out, tomorrow I´ll have to support Hendry to win (which I think he will given the fact that it is the Uk, and he always seems to up his game for the big ones) and also Davis of course, because, if he wins against Andrew (tough game though) he will play Ronnie at the venue, wich will certainly be a good match :-) <cool>

Postby Andre147

Muppet147 wrote:It is against my principles to ever support Hendry. But I hope Davis wins to set up that clash against O'Sullivan.

Honestly, don´t know why you hate Hendry so much... Because of his sucess in the game and his wonderful records? Or because he hasn´t had the results recently? or maybe because he has been stubborn to change his type of game (I have a feeling it is the latter), or maybe none of the ones I mentioned.... unlike Davis who did change his type and mentality towards the game and can still play for another decade as he says if he really wants to and, of course, if he stays on the main tour... :irk: :chin:

Postby Roland

Good picture of JJ there Steve :santa:

Have to say the line up today doesn't turn me on at all. I've personally got no interest in any of the streamed matches, the only matches to catch my eye are Tom Ford v Xiao Goudong (I fancy Xiao to win that one) and Cope v Jogia which is the match of the round. Good luck to Ben Woollaston, Li Yan and Rob Milkins as well.

Postby Wildey

If Li Yan beats Fergal O'Brien tonight he will become the first of this seasons Q School/New Pros to reach the top 64.

Postby daraghj82

great to see hendry and davis through. they both have tough draws next , stephen against maguire and steve against ronnie

Postby hendry_fan

*Stephen Hendry* 6-2 Gerard Greene

<ok> YES,YES,YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!,well done Stephen. <ok>

I missed the first frame and i missed a bit of the (3rd frame thanks to the live stream freezing)!!!. :grrr:

Stephen played ok,nothing to get really excited about though.two 63,s and a top break of 72 helped him to defeat Greene.

:D STEPHEN HENDRY :D