Topic locked

German Masters Qualifying !!!!

Postby Wildey

Monday 21st~Friday 25th of November at The World Snooker Academy,Sheffield

After The Huge success of the 2011 German Masters which was won By Mark Williams nobody wants to miss out on going there again in 2012 and sample the brilliant atmosphere of Tempodrom in Berlin.

This Week 82 players will be hoping to book their place in the draw alongside the Likes of World No 1 Mark Selby, World Champion John Higgins, Defending Champion Mark Williams and New Top 16 Players Stuart Bingham and Martin Gould.

Among those trying to qualify are Stephen Hendry,Jimmy White,Steve Davis,Ken Doherty,Peter Ebdon and Exciting young Players Jack Lisowski,Luca Brecel and Michael White.

DRAW

FORMAT OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: German Masters Qualifying !!!!

Postby Wildey

a Good Start for Luca Brecel 2-0 up on Daniel Wells and Lucky Vatnani is 1-0 up on Dechawat Poomjaeng

Postby Wildey

things goes from bad to worst for Daniel Wells as he loses 5-1 to Luca Brecel

Postby Wildey

Monday 21st of November
6pm

Lucky Vatnani 2-5 Dechawat Poomjaeng
Daniel Wells 1-5 Luca Brecel

Postby Wildey

So Day 1 of Qualifying is over with Wins for Luca Brecel and Dechawat Poomjaeng

Tommorow it really gets underway With Jimmy White starting things off on Stream at 10am Thats not confirmed however ill stake my Life on him on a streamed Table.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:So Day 1 of Qualifying is over with Wins for Luca Brecel and Dechawat Poomjaeng

Tommorow it really gets underway With Jimmy White starting things off on Stream at 10am Thats not confirmed however ill stake my Life on him on a streamed Table.

Ill be working so will miss this grudge match but please keep a close eye on the action for me Wild just incase theres another Jimmy Javellin incident that they try and brush under the carpet :john:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:So Day 1 of Qualifying is over with Wins for Luca Brecel and Dechawat Poomjaeng

Ill be working so will miss this grudge match but please keep a close eye on the action for me Wild just incase theres another Jimmy Javellin incident that they try and brush under the carpet :john:

<laugh>

yes that was classic moment where everyone making out you going doolally <laugh>

Postby Witz78

haha yeh its not the kinda thing you could ever just randomly make up without there being something to go on

hmm let me see, maybe this week i will make up a rumour that Drago pulled out a gun between frames and threatened his opponent who then never potted another ball all match

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:haha yeh its not the kinda thing you could ever just randomly make up without there being something to go on

hmm let me see, maybe this week i will make up a rumour that Drago pulled out a gun between frames and threatened his opponent who then never potted another ball all match

well drago did have a moment with patsy :limp:

Postby Wildey

this is poor stuff on both tables the balls they miss is unbelievable

Postby Wildey

better stuff from Jimmy White a 120 break takes him in to a lead for the first time.

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 22nd of November

10am

Mark Joyce 4-5 David Grace
Jack Lisowski 1-5 Sam Craigie
Joe Jogia 4-5 Stuart Carrington
Jimmy White 5-3 Matthew Couch
Jimmy Robertson w/o Bjorn Haneveer
Adrian Gunnell 5-1 Sam Baird

Postby Wildey

surprising streaming has gone with Woollaston v Lawler ...

i thought milkins v Tian was nailed on for this afternoon.

Postby mediter

Nugget is on a big break already... I predict his ranking will be just on the rise because he clearly he loves to play out there, and there´s tournaments and matches to do that !! He´s just brilliant bottle player, just one word which is CLASS to describe that.... :bowdown:

Postby Wildey

God some strange Decitions they now Showing Lines v Bedford tonight <laugh>

Postby Wildey

gallantrabbit wrote:Davis just oozing enjoyment at the minute. Hendry, watch and learn.

hendry will never enjoy playing this shitty lol

Postby Wildey

Muppet147 wrote:Hendry doesn't play snooker for enjoyment purposes. He is a miserable runt.

exactly

unless he walks away with a trophy hes a miserable runt

thats what it all about not laugh a minute enjoyment crap.

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:Just had a live chat with Lasse Munstermann on facebook, like you do. What a lovely guy! haha

:limp: :limp:

Postby Monique

Wild wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Hendry doesn't play snooker for enjoyment purposes. He is a miserable baby kangaroo.

exactly

unless he walks away with a trophy hes a miserable baby kangaroo

Life is far too short and brings enough woes as it is, no need to add to it by being miserable in your job day in, day out. Especially as in Hendry's case it's only counter-productive. He would play better and win more if he relaxed and enjoyed it.

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:
Wild wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Hendry doesn't play snooker for enjoyment purposes. He is a miserable baby kangaroo.

exactly

unless he walks away with a trophy hes a miserable baby kangaroo

Life is far too short and brings enough woes as it is, no need to add to it by being miserable in your job day in, day out. Especially as in Hendry's case it's only counter-productive. He would play better and win more if he relaxed and enjoyed it.

he would win more matches yes but at the end of the day i dont believe a few scraps here and there will ever be enough for him i just think its time he went.

Postby Monique

The problem is: currently I don't see him being happy away from snooker neither. One way or another he will have to change his outlook on life or he will be miserable for the rest of it.

Postby Witz78

randam05 wrote:Just had a live chat with Lasse Munstermann on facebook, like you do. What a lovely guy! haha

whats she saying?

this you trying to act as a go between for Dale :limp:

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:The problem is: currently I don't see him being happy away from snooker neither. One way or another he will have to change his outlook on life or he will be miserable for the rest of it.

yes that is a good point infact

he can still play to a high enough level to win tournaments but doing it is the hard part never have i seen a player go from suplime to rubbish in 2 frames than the Welsh Open against Mags last season it is all mental with him... it took Davis a good season in the qualifiers first time around before he accepted it fully then he got some form back on a lower level and got back in the top 16..

Postby Andre147

Steve wins in the end by 5 frames to 3 :D didn´t play that well towards the business end of the match, but still made a odd 50 and 60 break, which is pretty good. :-) How far can he go I wonder? I reckon he has a good cahnce to qualify for the venue, but first will have a tough test against Perry, but, if anyone can do it, the old man certainly can, and given his recent form in the qualifiers I can´t see why not..

What a class player he is, a true embassador and gentleman for our game, love him. :-) Hendry should learn something from him, he has to cahnge his mentality towards the game and just enjoy it, not putting too much pressure on himself, he ins´t the same player as he used to be and he has been stubborn to accept that, I don´t think he will be hanging around too much if he starts losing a few maches and doesn´t get some confidence back. He isn´t Steve Davis, because he just loves winning, and Steve just loves this sport. :john: :-)