Topic locked

PartyPoker.net German Masters Semi Final Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 1st - Sunday 5th of February at the Tempodrom, Berlin

Semi Finals and only one Table and it sees the Return of Ronnie O'Sullivan in a Semi Final of a Ranking Event for the first time since 2010. Can he go on to Claim his 23rd Ranking Event Win ?

Or Will one of 3 4 Time Ranking Event Winners Shaun Murphy,Stephen Maguire or Stephen Lee Claim no 5 ?

DRAW

FORMAT OF PLAY

PREDICTION CONTEST

Image Image Image

Re: PartyPoker.net German Masters Semi Final Discussion !!

Postby hendry_fan

So,we have Shaun Murphy,Stephen Maguire,Stephen Lee and Ronnie in the semis.

I hate to say it but Ronnie certainly has a very good chance of winnin this tourney.The players left in this tourney often don,t deliver and often crumble when they play him.

Murphy has looked the best out of the 3 this week,Maguire,s been pretty good as well,but still hasn,t really been "on fire",Lee,well Lee,s ok now and again but is very inconsistent.

As i,ve often said though,it all comes down to the day and even though Ronnies showed some good form this week,even he,s still got to produce the goods today and tomorrow should he even get to the final,don,t forget,it,s still another 2 matches he,s got to win to win this tourney.

Brilliant stuff from Maguire by the way yesterday,held his cool,did,nt give up showed fighting spirit and manged to make a good match winning clearence on the black. :clap:

Postby hitman_ronnie1

SnookerFan wrote:
hitman_ronnie1 wrote:murphy looks the safe pick to win the tourney.

mon the ronnie. :clap:

Don't have much faith in Ronnie then?

Ronnie beats Lee this afternoon.

yeah ronnie should beat chubber.

maguire-murphy is the grudge.

Postby DavieMac

is it cos i slate my fellow Jocks? Yes. That primary school bully must've done a number on you.

is it cos i waved an England flag as Dotty came down the steps at the Shootout final? I really wouldnt give yourself as much credit as you give yourself. You are a nobody so no.

is it cos i hate the parakeet ? I enjoy your anguish when he wins.

is it cos i tourist Snookerfan? Very much so. A fine gentleman is he.

Postby Witz78

DavieMac wrote:is it cos i slate my fellow Jocks? Yes. That primary school bully must've done a number on you.

HOW COULD I HAVE DONE A NUMBER ON MYSELF? I WASNT A BULLY, NOR WAS I BULLIED. I WAS THE KINDA GUY WHO WOULD STIR UP rubbish BUT THEN BE THE CLEVER ONE WHO STEPPED BACK AND SOMEBODY ELSE TOOK THE RAP <cool>

is it cos i waved an England flag as Dotty came down the steps at the Shootout final? I really wouldnt give yourself as much credit as you give yourself. You are a nobody so no.

THAT MAKES 2 OF US THEN

is it cos i hate the parakeet ? I enjoy your anguish when he wins.

I HATE INJUSTICES AND FIND HIM A REPULSIVE LOATHSOME CHANCER, AS DO MOST ON HERE, YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE ULTERIOR MOTIVES WHEN YOU PANDER TO A HUMANOID OF HIS ILK

is it cos i tourist Snookerfan? Very much so. A fine gentleman is he.

A FINE GENTLEMAN? MORE LIKE WALTER THE SOFTY :limp: TO BE FAIR, SNOOKERFAN DOESNT KNOW THE MEANING OF BEING ABUSIVE, THEN AGAIN THERE A LOT OF WORDS HE DOESNT KNOW THE MEANING OF rofl

Postby jojo

ronnie will comfortably beat murphy tomorrow if murphy win tonight seen it so many times before murphys problem is his ego he believe he good as ronnie and will try to out pot him but the truth is he just an inferior version

as for the so called grudge match theyve made up so there is no grudge match