Post a reply

Re: Coral Shoot Out !!!

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Dan-cat wrote:Wildey on Twitter moaning that Hearn is a dictator and wouldn't listen to any of the players opinions on the shootout. Which I thought was a bit rich, considering he put this thread in the junkyard because of his personal opinion, despite repeated calls for it to be moved - so maybe new snooker fans might find our forum.

You're a mod, not god.

I liked this from him last week.

https://twitter.com/wildey_1/status/961760686513717248

Postby Dan-cat

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Wildey on Twitter moaning that Hearn is a dictator and wouldn't listen to any of the players opinions on the shootout. Which I thought was a bit rich, considering he put this thread in the junkyard because of his personal opinion, despite repeated calls for it to be moved - so maybe new snooker fans might find our forum.

You're a mod, not god.

I liked this from him last week.

https://twitter.com/wildey_1/status/961760686513717248

Lolz that's gold. :-D

Postby Deewee

Barry Hawkins was saying the same about the Shootout not being confirmed yet, the broadcaster, where it would be played, all up in the air

Postby Chalk McHugh

Deewee wrote:Barry Hawkins was saying the same about the Shootout not being confirmed yet, the broadcaster, where it would be played, all up in the air

Bring it to Dublin, please. Or Goff's. We're forgotten about over here. No wonder snooker is dying in Ireland.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Preston, York, Sheffield, London, Beijing, Berlin, Glasgow, Cardiff, Berlin, Australia, Belfast, Bucharest, Coventry.......... and no Republic of Ireland?

Postby Pink Ball

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Maybe this "ranking event win" will give him confidence in some proper events?

He made me giggle when asked to describe his win in one word 'Life changing' he replied, followed by 'hang on is that two words? Well I did say it quickly' hehe.

Wildey on Twitter moaning that Hearn is a dictator and wouldn't listen to any of the players opinions on the shootout. Which I thought was a bit rich, considering he put this thread in the junkyard because of his personal opinion, despite repeated calls for it to be moved - so maybe new snooker fans might find our forum.

You're a mod, not god.

Here bucking here. His decision was slated by those who like and don't like the tournament

Postby Pink Ball

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Deewee wrote:Barry Hawkins was saying the same about the Shootout not being confirmed yet, the broadcaster, where it would be played, all up in the air

Bring it to Dublin, please. Or Goff's. We're forgotten about over here. No wonder snooker is dying in Ireland.

No it isn't.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

No it isn't.

Yes it is. Be quiet.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Why have four snooker clubs close to me in Dublin closed down in last 10-20 years or so? Why has Q's snooker club in Clondalkin reduced its snooker tables from 45 to 10? And it's not just Dublin. I play in Clonmel in south Tipp when i visit my Dad. Again, it used to have many full size tables, maybe 12, and now it has five? When's the last time a new club opened? Can't remember even one in Dublin since i'm a kid. But hey maybe the snooker scene in Galway is thriving.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Badsnookerplayer wrote:45 tables???

Yes. Was a massive place. Irelands only 24/7 snooker club.

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Maybe this "ranking event win" will give him confidence in some proper events?

He made me giggle when asked to describe his win in one word 'Life changing' he replied, followed by 'hang on is that two words? Well I did say it quickly' hehe.

Wildey on Twitter moaning that Hearn is a dictator and wouldn't listen to any of the players opinions on the shootout. Which I thought was a bit rich, considering he put this thread in the junkyard because of his personal opinion, despite repeated calls for it to be moved - so maybe new snooker fans might find our forum.

You're a mod, not god.

move where? there is no section for it it's a nothing tournament that has no section

Postby Wildey

ok I've thought about it and I guess it comes under other cue sports along with pool and carom etc

Postby Alex0paul

Think I may go to next years one

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Thanks for moving this Wildey <ok>

I was thinking....as you are the only mod now, how do you feel about organising a Snooker Island weekend at the Shootout next year? I have a mate with an 18 seater minibus, and another who could fix up some decals for the side - you know lizards and all that. I am sure most regular posters would be up for it, and I think Saviour is in the UK so we could save him a seat.

If you are happy to drive, I will shout you a ticket. Let me know your thoughts.

BSP

Postby Chalk McHugh

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Thanks for moving this Wildey <ok>

I was thinking....as you are the only mod now, how do you feel about organising a Snooker Island weekend at the Shootout next year? I have a mate with an 18 seater minibus, and another who could fix up some decals for the side - you know lizards and all that. I am sure most regular posters would be up for it, and I think Saviour is in the UK so we could save him a seat.

If you are happy to drive, I will shout you a ticket. Let me know your thoughts.

BSP

Haha, love it. And a free Spandau Ballet t- shirt with Martin Goulds head on it. A 10 minute Q & A with Matthew Stevens in the bar. A chance to get over 100 autographs and have the bants with the snooker island posse! Hold a seat for me on the boogey bus!

Postby Wildey

I'll organise a shot clock burning weekend if anyone is interested

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Wildey wrote:I'll organise a shot clock burning weekend if anyone is interested

rofl
Fair play to you man - I know you love snooker and can't fault your principles.

Are you still OK to drive?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Thanks for moving this Wildey <ok>

BSP

rofl :clap:

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Snooky147 is a mod too right? Are there any more?

Skullman was one, but don't know if he is now. He never posts anyway.

I think that's it.