Topic locked

2013 Tickets

Postby Alex0paul

On Sale 14th July :shock:

Re: 2013 Tickets

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:On Sale 14th July :shock:

Yes, apparently they are.

Oh well, at least I will know what match Ronnie is playing in, so I can avoid him. :D

Postby Alex0paul

Not too keen myself. Doesn't leave much room for saving up

Postby Alex0paul

Hopefully they will soon get rid of the season tickets too as its completely unfair on new spectators never getting a chance to sit near the front.

Postby Casey

That's a bit early imo.

Postby Witz78

Alex0paul wrote:Hopefully they will soon get rid of the season tickets too as its completely unfair on new spectators never getting a chance to sit near the front.

FRB :bowdown: :bowdown:

Postby Smart

Alex0paul wrote:Hopefully they will soon get rid of the season tickets too as its completely unfair on new spectators never getting a chance to sit near the front.

no season ticket = no smart in attendance <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:

Another good reason not to do it.

Postby Alex0paul

Witz78 wrote:

Maybe someone else wants to sit there next year

Postby Witz78

Alex0paul wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

hes aiming to break Hendrys record of 27 successive years now he says

Postby Smart

Alex0paul wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

if you sit on the front, you would simply not sit anywhere else <ok>

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

ive sat on the front row plenty of times mate but i far prefer it up the rear :limp:

i prefer being able to talk to my mates and drink alcohol and be able to get out to the bar quicker and easier

plus prefer being near the middle able to see both tables

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

ive sat on the front row plenty of times mate but i far prefer it up the rear :limp:

i prefer being able to talk to my mates and drink alcohol and be able to get out to the bar quicker and easier

plus prefer being near the middle able to see both tables

bullocks, if you sit where I sit then you hear the cussing of the players as the return to their seat, you hear like when Ebdon congratulated ROS at the end of their match, and being on the end of the row you are up and first out the door for a pint/bet etc. I would not sit anywhere but the front row, rather stay at home otherwise. <ok>

Postby Witz78

id rather sit in the bar than on row A, B, Z, or anywhere else for that matter

Postby The Cueist

Smart wrote:

:gag:

Do you ever play snooker?Just interested,As for myself i like to watch the pro's but i still prefer a session of snooker, playing my snooker against a pal.

I love the competition and the competitive side of a best of 11 frames for a tenner.Love it when i win hate it when i lose. :-)

Postby Witz78

The Cueist wrote:
Smart wrote:

Do you ever play snooker?Just interested,As for myself i like to watch the pro's but i still prefer a session of snooker, playing my snooker against a pal.

I love the competition and the competitive side of a best of 11 frames for a tenner.Love it when i win hate it when i lose. :-)

A TENNER? :dizzy:

god, and people say us Jockos are tight

i wouldnt even play a black ball game for a tenner

competitive snooker is my ultimate day out, get into the club at opening time and settle in for a hard days slog and a best of 25 with at least 400quid sitting at the side of the table

need big stakes to make things fully competitive and so theres a poisonous atmosphere of hatred building

Postby Alex0paul

Would love to give you a game one time Witz

Postby Witz78

Alex0paul wrote:Would love to give you a game one time Witz

haha youd prob win

unless im fully focused i always end up doing an Alex, Hann or Ronnie soon as it goes against me and going kamikaze and losing the plot

Postby Alex0paul

Witz78 wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Would love to give you a game one time Witz

haha youd prob win

unless im fully focused i always end up doing an Alex, Hann or Ronnie soon as it goes against me and going kamikaze and losing the plot

I reckon it would be a classic match. Me grinding away with you playing outlandish shots full of flair.

Postby The Cueist

Witz78 wrote:
The Cueist wrote:
Smart wrote:

A TENNER? :dizzy:

god, and people say us Jockos are tight

i wouldnt even play a black ball game for a tenner

competitive snooker is my ultimate day out, get into the club at opening time and settle in for a hard days slog and a best of 25 with at least 400quid sitting at the side of the table

need big stakes to make things fully competitive and so theres a poisonous atmosphere of hatred building

rofl Well running a family has costs my old mate, ;-) If i was single i would as i am good when playing for cash.

I play the table not the person,I tuck the white up at any risky shot and wait and then poach points.
Poisonous atmosphere or not!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl

I have played for £50's in the past with people i have met in snooker hall's,Ten or so years ago.I won 2 out of 3 a good few times.I am a bad loser and i dont lose a lot.,I never give up and will play on if i need 4 snookers. :-D

If i get to the crucible next year and your going i will play you a tenner a frame if you want to.

Was still a good tidy player and my long ball game was spot on,I wouldnt now as i dont play enough and rattle the long ones in the pockets.

Atmosphere does not bother me the table and what is on it does. <ok>

Postby likelylad

You should not complain mate, i remember you got some sessions from season ticket holders before. And front row is not the best seat. I prefer row C or D long side of the table. At the Crucible it does not really matter. The view is great from all seats

Postby Smart

likelylad wrote:You should not complain mate, i remember you got some sessions from season ticket holders before. And front row is not the best seat. I prefer row C or D long side of the table. At the Crucible it does not really matter. The view is great from all seats

rofl rofl rofl rofl

likelylad 1-0 alex <ok>

Postby Alex0paul

likelylad wrote:You should not complain mate, i remember you got some sessions from season ticket holders before. And front row is not the best seat. I prefer row C or D long side of the table. At the Crucible it does not really matter. The view is great from all seats

I don't think it is fair because season tickets only get offered to people who already have them whereas nobody new can get them. It would be next to impossible to buy the same seat for every single session now given that it is all done online.

Postby Smart

Alex0paul wrote:

I don't think it is fair because season tickets only get offered to people who already have them whereas nobody new can get them. It would be next to impossible to buy the same seat for every single session now given that it is all done online.

that just sounds like sour grapes to me, if you had a season ticket you would not want to give it up "just out of fairness". People here have said that other seats are fine to view from, so I think its no problem, that said I would not sit anywhere other than on the front row rofl pmsl rofl pmsl