Topic locked

Re: Premier League 2011: Week 3 (Motherwell)

Postby Bourne

GJ'S JUST EMAILED ME IN THE LAST FEW MINS TO TELL ME TO PASS ON THE MESSAGE THAT HE NOW DECLARES THIS HIS FAVOURITE EVENT IN THE WORLD AND THINKS IT SHOULD BE A RANKING TOURNAMENT.

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:GJ'S JUST EMAILED ME IN THE LAST FEW MINS TO TELL ME TO PASS ON THE MESSAGE THAT HE NOW DECLARES THIS HIS FAVOURITE EVENT IN THE WORLD AND THINKS IT SHOULD BE A RANKING TOURNAMENT.

I want to see his response if he loses to Ding or Shaun. :chin:

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:I can never really get into the Premier League I must say. That or I'm not really feeling it tonight...

I might go and have a shower.

Big event for you I bet, what is this now you're third of the year ? :D :john: :chuckle:

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I can never really get into the Premier League I must say. That or I'm not really feeling it tonight...

I might go and have a shower.

Big event for you I bet, what is this now you're third of the year ? :D :john: :chuckle:

I'm like Queen Victoria, or was it Queen Elizabeth 1st? Whichever one had a bath four times a year, that's me. :D

Good to get wet, then come back to Ding winning though. :bowdown:

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:Murphy levels ...

this is like a full timer playing a part timer lol

<doh> :no:

Did you hear the commentators? Saying Murphy is snake hissed that he has to miss the Snooker Seniors. rofl Cutting edge satire.

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Did you hear the commentators? Saying Murphy is snake hissed that he has to miss the Snooker Seniors. rofl Cutting edge satire.

Yeh and then saying Bond would be the only player who'll enjoy the shot clock ... i'm sure big Tone will beg to differ :D

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Yeh and then saying Bond would be the only player who'll enjoy the shot clock ... i'm sure big Tone will beg to differ :D

yes tony been using shot clock for years you cant go through a lot of girls a night without a stop watch rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:yes tony been using shot clock for years you cant go through a lot of girls a night without a stop watch rofl

buck sake, I thought we'd have the night off from discussing international playbois tonight. :sad:

Postby gallantrabbit

Tell you what, Murphy may not be everyone's cup of team but the boy is an admirable professional. I saw his first game in Brazil against a geezer I'd have been very disappointed not to beat and he played every shot like it was a world semi. Terrific attitude and the fellow has gone up in my estimation.
Did Ding and Trump play their challenge?

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:What do people think of the Time Extension rule, as oppose to the Time Out rule used previously?

Pointless, like some shitty compromise ... either go the full whack and make this a challenging shot clock event or don't bother at all IMO

Postby SnookerFan

gallantrabbit wrote:Tell you what, Murphy may not be everyone's cup of team but the boy is an admirable professional. I saw his first game in Brazil against a geezer I'd have been very disappointed not to beat and he played every shot like it was a world semi. Terrific attitude and the fellow has gone up in my estimation.
Did Ding and Trump play their challenge?

I agree with you about Shaun, and Ding and Trump did play their challenge. I believe Ding won 17-15, but I'd need confirmation on that. Anyone?