Topic locked

Power Snooker !!!!

Postby Wildey

Cant Quite Believe im Doing this But its Part of Shot Clock Snooker i Guess so Heres The Draw for the Event that is Played 19th and 20th of November.

Mark Selby v Matthew Stevens
John Higgins v Mark Allen
Ding Junhui v Graeme Dott
Ali Carter v Ronnie O'Sullivan
Judd Trump v Martin Gould
Shaun Murphy v Stuart Bingham
Neil Robertson v Stephen Maguire
Mark Williams v Stephen Lee

Re: Power Snooker !!!!

Postby Witz78

DING JUNHUI MY LORD, DING JUNHUI
OH LORD, DING JUNHUI :D

Postby Bourne

Will Gouldy be bringing down a posse of his facebook mates to cheer him on :chuckle:

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:Will Gouldy be bringing down a posse of his facebook mates to cheer him on :chuckle:

Theres a lot of Gouldites who will be there im sure :D

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:Will Gouldy be bringing down a posse of his facebook mates to cheer him on :chuckle:

question is will there be any Trumpettes there :chin:

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

question is will there be any Trumpettes there :chin:

Walking along Blackpool beach wearing a Kiss Me Quick hat and getting a ride on a donkey is as close to being an International Playboi as Trump will get :D

Postby snooky147

I will not be watching. From what I saw of last years on youtube it's quite simply pandering to drunken fools who have no semblance of manners. Much of what was being shouted would not be allowed at any gathering. Its a recipe for disaster. I'm not saying they have to sit quietly. Let it have the atmosphere like the Masters .

Postby Monique

snooky147 wrote:I will not be watching. From what I saw of last years on youtube it's quite simply pandering to drunken fools who have no semblance of manners. Much of what was being shouted would not be allowed at any gathering. Its a recipe for disaster. I'm not saying they have to sit quietly. Let it have the atmosphere like the Masters .

It's indeed the main point of complaints about the first event, and that includes some complaining players and a ref. I think - and hope - that this will be addressed this time. Otherwise, taking it for what it was - a fun event, I quite enjoyed it. The way some players grabbed the strategy around the new rules almost immediately while others never did quite amused me. Not naming the names. I'm curious about this year line-up and how they will take it.

Postby Roland

The "crowd" should not detract from the "game". In other words, try not to do what so many did last time and base their opinion on the "game" around the tossers in the crowd.