Topic locked

Australian Goldfields Open Qualifying Discussion !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Sunday 26th~Thursday 30th of June

its Still Summer Wimbledon Reaches it second Week but Snookers World Ranking Season is Under Way With Qualifying For The Inaugural Australian Goldfields Open.

Some Exciting young hopefulls like Jack Lisowski,Sam Craigie and the Belgian Sensation Luca Brecel as well as Veterans Steve Davis,Nigel Bond and Jimmy White will be competing this week in the hope of Booking a Flight to Australia in July.

All Matches will Be The Best of 9 Frames.

DRAW

FORMAT OF PLAY

LIVE SCORING

Re: Australian Goldfields Open Qualifying Discussion !!!!!

Postby Bourne

Call me weird and blow me down but I kinda feel it's weird not seeing Judd in the qualifying draw now, I masochistically enjoyed going through the trials and tribulations of fighting to reach TV lights with him at these times and now i'm gona miss it :-( Gona have to find someone else to root for like a maniac now :chin:

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:Call me weird and blow me down but I kinda feel it's weird not seeing Judd in the qualifying draw now, I masochistically enjoyed going through the trials and tribulations of fighting to reach TV lights with him at these times and now i'm gona miss it :-( Gona have to find someone else to root for like a maniac now :chin:

heres your man Bourne.............. :hatoff: :bowdown:

Postby Witz78

Lucky Vatani v Kurt Maflin - CMON KURT :hatoff:

Sam Baird v Luca Brecel - LUCA :baby: :mosh2:
Andrew Pagett v Adam Wicheard - ADAM
Paul Davison v David Hogan - CMON YOU HULKAMANIAC
Bjorn Haneveer v Andrew Norman - BJORN :bowdown: :-)
Joe Meara v David Morris - CMON THE RACIST ONE FROM S CLUB 7 :afro:
Michael White v Yu DeLu - IM A WINNER WHOEVER WINS :win:
Dechawat Poomjaeng v Robin Hull - IM A FAN OF BOTH :hatoff:
Cao Yupeng v Lucky Vatani/Kurt Maflin - CANT LOSE AGAIN WHOEVER GOES THROUGH :hyper:
Sam Craigie v David Grace - MON MR HUMPHRIES :limp:
Aditya Mehta v Tian Pengfei - TIAN :clap:
Ben Woollaston v Adam Duffy - ADAM <ok>
Scott Mackenzie v Stuart Carrington - MON CRYSTAL :phew:
Kacper Filipiak v Li Yan - CMON KASPER :stir:
Liam Highfield v Simon Bedford - LIAM :clap:
Passakorn Suwannawat v David Gilbert - PASSAKORN :-D
Daniel Wells v James Wattana - WATTANA :bowdown:

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:
Wild wrote:yes im going to root for the blond :love:

Her name is pretty similar to a player playing in the qualifying rounds actually

yes if she met me she would be Lucky vatnani very lucky ;-) <cool> <laugh>

Postby randam05

Bourne wrote:Call me weird and blow me down but I kinda feel it's weird not seeing Judd in the qualifying draw now, I masochistically enjoyed going through the trials and tribulations of fighting to reach TV lights with him at these times and now i'm gona miss it :-( Gona have to find someone else to root for like a maniac now :chin:

David Gilbert :hatoff:

Hes the one im rooting for these days. Along with the three other usual suspects.

Postby SnookerFan

jadechelsea WC wrote:
MarkSelbyNo1Fan wrote:I'll be cheering Brecel on, apart from that nothing really interests me in that draw.

Same I would love to see Luca brecel do well and Bjorn Haneveer :-D

What if they played each other, who would you root for? :evilgrin:

Postby jadechelsea

SnookerFan wrote:
jadechelsea WC wrote:
MarkSelbyNo1Fan wrote:I'll be cheering Brecel on, apart from that nothing really interests me in that draw.

Same I would love to see Luca brecel do well and Bjorn Haneveer :-D

What if they played each other, who would you root for? :evilgrin:

Problay Luca Brecel Because he is new and he was a good player to watch n I when saw him play :-)

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Looks like I am the only one hoping to see him lose that match. Come on Sam!

Nah, me also being a devonian, wants sam to win!

wow

it will be family at war <laugh>

Postby Wildey

http://snookerscene.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... dream.html

You occasionally hear the odd lunatic suggestion, such as every player on the tour should start in the first qualifying round (as happens in the PTCs).

Well, they have done. And the ones who were good enough rose up the rankings and joined the top 16 to earn their exemptions into the final stages, which guarantees the broadcasters who pump fortunes into the game the star names on screen. Every player on the circuit has the same chance to do this, more so now with the extra tournaments and more fluid ranking system.

i wander who the lunatic Dave talking about :john:

any one seen witz today ? <laugh>