Topic locked

Re: Australian Goldfields Open Final Discussion!!!!!

Postby Bourne

MarkSelbyNo1Fan wrote:Appears Bourne thinks Bingham. I think Williams. Fancy turning this into a little bet, loser does a forfiet?

Yeh okay I'm up for that pal <ok>

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Does this mean Bingham will get in next year's Premier League? :win:

yes thank buck maybe now witz will accept its a load of rubbish :win:

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:i need to go to the garden to find a big dafodill <doh>

rofl I'd forgotten that. :wave:

Being that I claimed that I'd leave this forum if the world final wasn't Ronnie vs Judd Trump, I'd let you off personally. I think Monique was quite looking forward to the photos though.

Postby Monique

Yes Stuart will be in next premier league and he won't disgrace himself.
@wild... now you HAVE to live by your promises and we want evidence, as terrible as the pic might be. You won't escape.

Postby SnookerFan

Monique wrote:Yes Stuart will be in next premier league and he won't disgrace himself.
@wild... now you HAVE to live by your promises and we want evidence, as terrible as the pic might be. You won't escape.

Can we have a vote on this? I don't want to see photos of Wild naked. rofl

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:Yes Stuart will be in next premier league and he won't disgrace himself.

omg MARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Postby Wildey

yes a very surprising bottle job from mark in the decider thats why he is nowhere near the player he was 10 years ago ......he would have took the chances in that decider back then

Postby Roland

Can't really call that a bottle job wild. Good safety, Bingham goes for an all or nothing double with back against the wall. OK he missed a red to middle he shouldn't have but then was unlucky when the shot to nothing long red to yellow pocket landed pottable and the kick at the end. That wasn't a bottle job, Bingham went for the win and got it and had lady luck on his side at vital times.

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:yes a very surprising bottle job from mark in the decider thats why he is nowhere near the player he was 10 years ago ......he would have took the chances in that decider back then

1 swallow dont make a summerfor baldy TSF FB

stevens won 2 far bigger events and is stilll called a choker

bingham took a day off forom being mr no bottle

normal service will resume for rest of his career

:bow: :spot on:

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:
Wild wrote:yes a very surprising bottle job from mark in the decider thats why he is nowhere near the player he was 10 years ago ......he would have took the chances in that decider back then

1 swallow dont make a summerfor baldy TSF FB

stevens won 2 far bigger events and is stilll called a choker

bingham took a day off forom being mr no bottle

normal service will resume for rest of his career

:bow: :spot on:

But his name will always be on the Australian Open trophy, his place as a champion in history assured. It'll be their as an eternal blemish on the record of all those who doubted him. :bow:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Can't really call that a bottle job wild. Good safety, Bingham goes for an all or nothing double with back against the wall. OK he missed a red to middle he shouldn't have but then was unlucky when the shot to nothing long red to yellow pocket landed pottable and the kick at the end. That wasn't a bottle job, Bingham went for the win and got it and had lady luck on his side at vital times.

he missed a straight forward pot in the decider well before he needed snookers thats not the mark williams of old not by a long chalk.