Championship League Group 6 !!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 8th and Thursday 9th of February at Crondon Park, Essex

Group 1 Winner Judd Trump
Group 2 Winner Shaun Murphy
Group 3 Winner Neil Robertson
Group 4 Winner Mark Davis
Group 5 Winner Barry Hawkins

Well Mark Selby after so many Near Misses loses out on a spot in the winners Group but Hawkins on his first time of asking makes it through.

Group 6 Players

Mark King
Mark Allen
Peter Ebdon
Jamie Cope
Marcus Campbell
Dominic Dale
Joe Perry

DRAW

Re: Championship League Group 6 !!!!!!

Postby GJ

whys selty not invited to this

??????????????

Postby vodkadiet

If Marcus Campbell actually won this whole event, are you seriously suggesting he will be accepted into the Premier League?

Postby GJ

vodkadiet wrote:If Marcus Campbell actually won this whole event, are you seriously suggesting he will be accepted into the Premier League?

perry was :D

Postby The Cueist

GJ wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:If Marcus Campbell actually won this whole event, are you seriously suggesting he will be accepted into the Premier League?

Hi GJ :-)

I see the kerb crawling junkie is out again,Vodka lifestyle. <laugh> <laugh>

What he knrws about snooker aint worth knowing. :john:

Postby The Cueist

GJ wrote:evening cueist

:D

Evening GJ :D :D :D

Just thinking,It is nice that we both support smart players who fistpump very often because they are winners. :D :D :D :D :D

Unlike some people who dont like winners and would rather be haters. ;-)

Postby vodkadiet

The Cueist wrote:
GJ wrote:

Hi GJ :-)

I see the kerb crawling junkie is out again,Vodka lifestyle. <laugh> <laugh>

What he knrws about snooker aint worth knowing. :john:

Says the little boy with the avatar of a tart who must have had a thousand dicks in her!

When are you back up the STD clinic?!!

:|

Postby The Cueist

:D Vodkadebt :D :D :D :D

Says the little boy who is jealous he was not the 1001 to put his sausage in her. rofl rofl

Well the likelihood of me getting a night in with Britney to make another porcupine spike was screwed up by Heathrow and its inability to cope with a bit of snow. :evilgrin:

I love my Britney,Say what you like oddball. <ok>

Postby vodkadiet

The Cueist wrote::D Vodkadebt :D :D :D :D

Says the little boy who is jealous he was not the 1001 to put his giraffe in her. rofl rofl

Well the likelihood of me getting a night in with Britney to make another porcupine spike was cute little kittened up by Heathrow and its inability to cope with a bit of snow. :evilgrin:

I love my Britney,Say what you like oddball. <ok>

Your Britney???!!!!

You need to get out and meet a woman who will give you the time of day.

I can forgive you your stupidity if you are under 14, otherwise you are a total loser.

Postby vodkadiet

The Cueist wrote:I dont need you to forgive me you nonce,Savvy. :irk:

You are one screwed up kid son!

Well at least being on the internet posting your diatribe keeps you out of mischief, and gives your illiterate mates a break from you, and most importantly, your mother knows where you are, instead of having to ring up your best chavvy mate's mum to see if you're at his, feeding gerbils to his snake.

:wave:

Postby The Cueist

bucking nutjob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Yet again nothing to do with snooker :sad:

And calling Ronnie Rigsby is ridiculous and a deliberate winding up technique becaise you are an blue frog with a small thinking capacity.

And if i am meant to be illiterate well what are you,Total gobbshite is what you are . :chin:

I will no doubt find your "Diatribe" reply that is not worth reading later on. :D

Postby snooky147

Get back on topic guy's, without the insults and attitude. If you want to argue like kids well do it somewhere else. On topic or posts will be deleted.

Postby Witz78

snooky147 wrote:Get back on topic guy's, without the insults and attitude. If you want to argue like kids well do it somewhere else. On topic or posts will be deleted.

isnt there any scope to set up a private steam room :limp: on the forum like a secret thread where only select people can go to let off steam and argue with each other out of the gaze of the rest ?

kinda like a Scout Hut but for the Boys Brigade instead :john:

Postby snooky147

Witz78 wrote:
snooky147 wrote:Get back on topic guy's, without the insults and attitude. If you want to argue like kids well do it somewhere else. On topic or posts will be deleted.

isnt there any scope to set up a private steam room :limp: on the forum like a secret thread where only select people can go to let off steam and argue with each other out of the gaze of the rest ?

kinda like a Scout Hut but for the Boys Brigade instead :john:

That's maybe not a bad idea as long as it doesn't end up as a free for all. I'll talk to Sonny, see what he thinks.

Postby vodkadiet

snooky

Why was my last comment deleted, and yet the intellectually challenged comments from The Cueist remain?

Remember, he was the one that started the name calling etc.

If you play favourites, you have no right being a moderator.
Last edited by vodkadiet on 08 Feb 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Postby snooky147

snooky147 wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:snooky

Why was my last comment deleted, and yet the intellectually challenged comments from The Cueist remains?

Remember, he was the one that started the name calling etc.

If you play favourites, you have no right being a moderator.

I took the decision to delete at 3.30 am mate, but to delete them all was indeed in my mind. The problem with doing that is that it decimates any ACTUAL relevant info on the thread so it would be helpful if you two would either insult each other without mentioning the topic at all rofl so that it can get deleted without harming content. I was going to talk to Sonny at my convenience about the rest of it. It's not a case of playing favourites..I hate all of you equally... rofl :hyper:
If that is not satisfactory to you, well....not a lot can be done about that.
Feel free to Pm Sonny about it.

Postby Roland

Petty arguments like these should be moved to the junkyard and carried on there away from the snooker sections.

:santa:

Postby Casey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Sonny wrote:Petty arguments like these should be moved to the junkyard and carried on there away from the snooker sections.

:santa:

I thought the Champions League forum was the junkyard :gag:

BOOM!!!

Postby boris_the_butcher

watching Campebell trying to level against Cope has me thinking, is his whitewash over Hendry all those years ago still the biggest shock result the game has ever seen? I can't think of another one that comes remotely close.

Postby Wildey

boris_the_butcher wrote:watching Campebell trying to level against Cope has me thinking, is his whitewash over Hendry all those years ago still the biggest shock result the game has ever seen? I can't think of another one that comes remotely close.

yes that was the biggest shock

i remember watching that on Teletext (those were the days <laugh> ) at 5,6,7-0 hendry will definitely win a frame soon and come back even at 8-0 i thought hendry would win it was surreal...

but for Hendry to dust himself off to come back from that with a 9-1 win over Dott in the Final of the Scottish open and his 7th WC was Amazing

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 8th of February

Results
Mark King 1-3 Mark Allen
Peter Ebdon 3-2
Jamie Cope
Marcus Campbell 3-0 Joe Perry
Dominic Dale 3-1 Mark King
Mark Allen 3-0 Peter Ebdon
Jamie Cope 3-1 Marcus Campbell
Joe Perry 1-3 Dominic Dale