Topic locked

Re: Star Xing Pai Haikou World Open Last 16 Discussion!!

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:
Casey wrote:
“I’m really sorry. What I said was irresponsible and on the spur of the moment. I was in a bad mood and didn’t stop to think about what I was saying or the consequences"

And do you think he hasn't been told to say that? :redneck:

i know better than most you type things through anger in the cold light of day you regret....

so who knows if its that or been told by his management to limit the damage.

Postby snooky147

I wish someone would lend Graeme or Marcus (preferably Graeme though) :emb: their scoring boots. Apart from a couple of 60's from Graeme this has been dire stuff. The way the scoring has gone either of them would struggle to beat me :sad: and I have not played for 7 years. So I don't know if that particular table is playing up (the rice krispie one as I heard it called yesterday) rofl or they are both having a bad day.
I will ask when its finished. Edit: Graeme has scrambled through 5-3. Goes to write long text with lots questions. rofl

Postby Wildey

Thursday 1st of March

11.30am GMT

Jin Long 2-5 Robert Milkins
John Higgins 5-0 Jamie Cope
Marcus Campbell 3-5 Graeme Dott
Stephen Lee 5-2 Neil Robertson

Postby snooky147

Alex0paul wrote:That was a tough one to watch on Live Scoring

It was mate, Point is they were both doing it. Usually when one is off the other cleans up but yes, it was painful but I'll reserve judgement until I get my usual call about the match, or in this case texts.

Postby boris_the_butcher

jojo wrote:disgusting that higgins get a bye into the semi finals

nice to read about all these centuries though

lee been knocking on the door for a while and this could be his fifth ranking title at the end of the week

It's not his fault both Maguire and Ding forgot how to play snooker in their matches.

Postby Andre147

jojo wrote:disgusting that higgins get a bye into the semi finals

nice to read about all these centuries though

lee been knocking on the door for a while and this could be his fifth ranking title at the end of the week

Yes, I´d very much like Lee to win it.. 3 centuries from him tells a lot on how he´s feeling... if not, then Allen for me... played really well to comeback against Judd.. Higgins has a joke draw up until the semis, somehow he might win the whole thing, although he would be the last person I would want to..

Postby Wildey

Sorry but i dont get this joke draw buisness.

at the end of the day he had a danger qualifier in Fu then last 16 Martin Gould then Welsh Open champ and German Masters Runner up.

he has to beat the players that beat them.

Postby Andre147

Wild wrote:Sorry but i dont get this joke draw buisness.

at the end of the day he had a danger qualifier in Fu then last 16 Martin Gould then Welsh Open champ and German Masters Runner up.

he has to beat the players that beat them.

Who are you talking about?

Edit: forget it, you talking about Higgins.. yes it´s true those players had to beat the likes of ding and maguire, and now higgins has to play milkins who beat maguire and long, who himself beat ding... but you cant argue that it will be a LOT easier having Milkins in the quarters than Mags or Ding, who have beaten Higgins numerous times before and are far more used in reaching this stages of tourneys.. for Milkins it´s only his 2nd quarter final appearance since the 2005 Irish Masters so it is still a joke draw Higgins has had, regardless if he has no fault in it..
Last edited by Andre147 on 01 Mar 2012, edited 1 time in total.