Post a reply

Re: WS International Championship Final Discussion !!!

Postby Andre147

Casey wrote:I wouldn't dismiss Ding yet guys, he has won 3 majors and if he Win's the World title then his CV will look very impressive...

he's in a similar situation comparing with Robbo... Ding hasn't won the Worlds, but has won the UK twice and Masters... Robbo has won the Worlds and Masters, but the UK one still eludes him...

If I were to bet on it, I reckon Robbo will be the first of the two to achieve the Triple Crown of UK, Masters and World Titles. Plus he came very close to win the new "4th major" by reaching the final of the International Championship.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Casey wrote:I wouldn't dismiss Ding yet guys, he has won 3 majors and if he Win's the World title then his CV will look very impressive...

he's in a similar situation comparing with Robbo... Ding hasn't won the Worlds, but has won the UK twice and Masters... Robbo has won the Worlds and Masters, but the UK one still eludes him...

If I were to bet on it, I reckon Robbo will be the first of the two to achieve the Triple Crown of UK, Masters and World Titles. Plus he came very close to win the new "4th major" by reaching the final of the International Championship.

yea but remember Jimmy only won 2 "Majors" with his second when he was 30.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:

Not sure about Ding, he can win any tournament on his day but I don't know if his form will last for the entire seventeen day marathon in Sheffield. Plus he has all that pressure from his home nation and he doesn't always deal with that well.

PS There's always the chance that SMurph could get the triple first. He's always at the business end and law of averages states that he'll eventually win something. hopefully