Topic locked

WS International Championship Quarter Finals Discussion !!!

Postby Wildey

Sunday 28th of October~Sunday 4th of November in Chengdu, China

Its the Quarter Finals and in the quarter final is 14 year old Lu Haotian the current under 21 World under 21 Champion who will be on the Main Tour next season because of that achievement and he will play The Current Masters Champion and former World Champion Neil Robertson.

also through is the UK Champion Judd Trump,World Open Champion Mark Allen,China Open Champion Peter Ebdon and Former World Champion Shaun Murphy after putting out Home Hope Ding Junhui,

and after a Titanic Struggle against World No 1 Mark Selby Also in the Quarter Finals is Ricky Walden.

DRAW
Quarter Finals

Lu Haotian v Neil Robertson
Shaun Murphy v Marco Fu
-------------------------------------------------
Judd Trump v Mark Allen
Peter Ebdon v Ricky Walden

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: WS International Championship Quarter Finals Discussion

Postby Witz78

UTTER GARBAGE WILD AND YOU KNOW IT

YOUR JUST BITTER COS EBDONS STILL A WINNER IN HIS 40S UNLIKE YOUR BELOVED POOL PLAYING PLUKE SQUEEZING JOCKO HENDO.

Ebdon swatted Mags away 6-1 and he will swat away anyone else in his path, if he can survive on a vegan diet he can survive anything !!

Postby Skullman

Wild WC wrote:believe me ebdon wont be anywhere near the final if he wins against Walden Trump or Allen will swat him away like a annoying little Fly.

Allen and Trump don't have the attention spans. They complained about Robbo in the Masters. How will they cope with Ebdon?

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:robbo v fu

trump v ebdon

<ok>

Whats Fus record like v Jono?

Id favour Ebdon to beat Judd over a best of 17. he pumped him 9-2 at the UK 2 years ago i recall when everyone expected Judd to blow tHE fORCE AWAY

50/50 <ok>

Postby Skullman

My thoughts on matches again

Lu vs Robbo: Robbo easily. Lu only scraped past Dale, but Robbo has no problems beating qualifiers on the way to his titles.

Fu vs Smurph: Smurph looking in great form and like I said has beaten Fu every time they've met in a major and hammered him every time except their UK final. Fu only just beat Mavis because he bottled under pressure.

Allen vs Trump: Haven't seen Allen but he looks like he is scoring heavily. Trump has been leaving chances. But Trump knows how dangerous Allen and looks up for it. Plus I despise Allen, so Trump for me.

Ebdon vs Walden: Thought Ebdon wouldn't beat Mags as he has to build up but he thrashed him. And Walden survived an epic and will be shattered. Doubt he'll survive two grindfests in a row.

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:My thoughts on matches again

Lu vs Robbo: Robbo easily. Lu only scraped past Dale, but Robbo has no problems beating qualifiers on the way to his titles.

Fu vs Smurph: Smurph looking in great form and like I said has beaten Fu every time they've met in a major and hammered him every time except their UK final. Fu only just beat Mavis because he bottled under pressure.

Allen vs Trump: Haven't seen Allen but he looks like he is scoring heavily. Trump has been leaving chances. But Trump knows how dangerous Allen and looks up for it. Plus I despise Allen, so Trump for me.

Ebdon vs Walden: Thought Ebdon wouldn't beat Mags as he has to build up but he thrashed him. And Walden survived an epic and will be shattered. Doubt he'll survive two grindfests in a row.

:?

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:robbo v fu

trump v ebdon

<ok>

Whats Fus record like v Jono?

Id favour Ebdon to beat Judd over a best of 17. he pumped him 9-2 at the UK 2 years ago i recall when everyone expected Judd to blow tHE fORCE AWAY

50/50 <ok>

Jono will bring the cough into play vs Fu but I think it will be a Jono/Smug semi and unfortunately there will have to be a winner. 2 vile players :wave:

Postby Smart

borderline too long :|

Allen / Trump is the pick of the draw for me. :clap:

Postby Skullman

Smart wrote:

Don't think of it as one post, just four ordinary posts one after the other. Not like I've never done that before.

Postby Lucky

Jewell wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Jewell wrote:Ebdon has about as much chance of winning this event as Selby does.

I'm sure you thought the same in Beijing. Ebdon's unpredictable.

The only way Ebdon can win this is if resorts to the 'dark arts'. For example, screaming in his opponents face or harassing the referee, but even that won't be enough here.

Nearly worked for Chelsea <ok>

Postby Smart

Skullman wrote:
Smart wrote:

Don't think of it as one post, just four ordinary posts one after the other. Not like I've never done that before.

its just a bit daunting, like when you get your Sunday lunch brought out to you and it has too much veg on the plate you think ............Jeez where am I starting with this. Shorter the better, less is more. :wave:

Postby Witz78

Jewell wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Jewell wrote:Ebdon has about as much chance of winning this event as Selby does.

I'm sure you thought the same in Beijing. Ebdon's unpredictable.

The only way Ebdon can win this is if resorts to the 'dark arts'. For example, screaming in his opponents face or harassing the referee, but even that won't be enough here.

or he could try these old tricks used by ......

Coughing constantly

Rattling his ice bucket whenever opponents at table

Going out for toilet breaks at end of every frame

Letting out feminine squeals after he wins a frame :limp:

Postby Smart

Wild WC wrote:
Witz78 wrote:UTTER GARBAGE WILD AND YOU KNOW IT

YOUR JUST BITTER COS EBDONS STILL A WINNER IN HIS 40S UNLIKE YOUR BELOVED POOL PLAYING PLUKE SQUEEZING JOCKO HENDO.

Ebdon swatted Mags away 6-1 and he will swat away anyone else in his path, if he can survive on a vegan diet he can survive anything !!

buck off you idiot the day i wish hendry had the career of any other snooker playing hammer is the day i give snooker a complete miss.

rofl

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:
Witz78 wrote:UTTER GARBAGE WILD AND YOU KNOW IT

buck off you idiot the day i wish hendry had the career of any other snooker playing hammer is the day i give snooker a complete miss.

hows his pool career going by the way?

SELL OUT :D