Post a reply

Re: WS International Championship Final Discussion !!!

Postby Witz78

Andre147 wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Wild wont be happy with Robbo

he likes players who hate losing and are snake hissed off after defeats

then he loves Ronnie :john:

NO

Wild pretends he has principles and beliefs but then changes his mind depending upon who the player is <ok>

Postby Skullman

Well Judd's proven that he deserves (not that he didn't before) to be WN1 by winning this. It's very rare for players to win back to back rankers and even rarer for back to back majors, but if Judd manages it, he's well on the way to being a great.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:All joking aside well done Robbo, he confirmed yet again his status as a big match player. Most of the top 16 players wouldn't have stood a chance against Trump today.

agree, those two the best players in the world right now for me... maybe Higgins too, although he lost first round here

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:All joking aside well done Robbo, he confirmed yet again his status as a big match player. Most of the top 16 players wouldn't have stood a chance against Trump today.

I personally think Robbo still could've won but he went a bit negative near the end.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:

I personally think Robbo still could've won but he went a bit negative near the end.

learning with Selby :john: :gag:

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:

agree, those two the best players in the world right now for me... maybe Higgins too, although he lost first round here

I think the UK and the Masters will be very interesting. Ronnie will be back and all the top players will be competing in a major for the first time in Britain since the Worlds.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

I think the UK and the Masters will be very interesting. Ronnie will be back and all the top players will be competing in a major for the first time in Britain since the Worlds.

My hopes on Ronnie will be very low.... cause, even though he doesn't admit it, he needs some match practice and needs to compete against the top boys.... have a feeling he will lose in the early rounds of both those Majors....

Postby Wildey

im very very very tempted to close this thread NOW

its full of crap so what Robbo lost Judd played very very well to beat him

why does Robbo losing attract so many morons.

Postby Andre147

Wild WC wrote:im very very very tempted to close this thread NOW

its full of crap so what Robbo lost Judd played very very well to beat him

why does Robbo losing attract so many morons.

:baby: :wave: :baby: :wave:

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:All these tournaments need an asterisk next to them as the World Champion hasn't been present in them.

OK

THATS ENOUGH THIS CRETIN HAS MADE UP MY MIND FOR ME

THREAD CLOSE.

Re: Trump v Robbo - Post Final discussion

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:Hopefully, Wild won't close this one.

thats up to you lot

i will not stand for the crap you lot come out with im sick to buck of it all bucking day like Judd Bottled a 2-0 lead what the buck is that about

talk sense or i will bucking close it.

Postby Witz78

the problem is you seem to think only your opinions count or carry any worth

get off your high horse for once.

i play the game at least twice a week and i know what constitutes bottling or partially bottling frames or positions in frames or matches. Sure, it doesnt make them a bottle job but why pretend that bottling doesnt exist?

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:the problem is you seem to think only your opinions count or carry any worth

i play the game at least twice a week and i know what constitutes bottling or partially bottling frames or positions in frames or matches. Sure, it doesnt make them a bottle job but why pretend that bottling doesnt exist?

buck off you jock hammer you bore the buck out of me with this jonno rubbish your not funny and that joke past it sell by date months ago.

Postby Casey

Get over it lads.

It was a very good final to watch, short on quality but not entertainment.

Robbo will be disappointed with the way he finished the match and Judd will be glad he didn't lose two ranking finals in a row.

Anybody got a price on these two reaching the UK final?

Postby Skullman

:roll:

Both are perfectly capable of handling Ronnie over eleven frames. Ronnie's just lucky that he can't face Higgins or Selby until the semis at the earliest.

Postby Skullman

Jewell wrote:Hopefully, Judd will try to push on now and not rest on his laurels thinking he's done enough for the season.

Doubt he will as he said he's aiming for the Worlds so he knows his work for the season isn't done. Of course just because he's trying his hardest doesn't necessarily mean he'll win. Form's a funny thing.

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:
Witz78 wrote:the problem is you seem to think only your opinions count or carry any worth

buck off you jock hammer you bore the buck out of me with this jonno rubbish your not funny and that joke past it sell by date months ago.

zzzzzzzzz same old Wild

same old insults

yawn <doh>

Postby Witz78

Skullman wrote::roll:

Both are perfectly capable of handling Ronnie over eleven frames. Ronnie's just lucky that he can't face Higgins or Selby until the semis at the earliest.

not really, thats the perks of being WC :spot on:

Postby Casey

Jewell wrote:
Casey wrote:Get over it lads.

It was a very good final to watch, short on quality but not entertainment.

Robbo will be disappointed with the way he finished the match and Judd will be glad he didn't lose two ranking finals in a row.

Anybody got a price on these two reaching the UK final?

100/1 since Ronnie will be back by then.

If Ronnie played Trump, I would make Judd the fav.

Postby Roland

Pleased for Judd that he cemented his WN1 spot. I was impartial throughout, like both players and just wanted a good match and that's what happened. To be honest all the way up till 8-8 and Judd getting in the balls I thought Robbo had it won because he controlled the tempo of the match. Judd played some great stuff at the end to win, he also showed an improvement in his game tactially in finding the balance between attack and defend. He's becoming the complete player.

Postby Lucky

Wild WC wrote:

That's the way fella............lead by example :roll:

Postby Wildey

just saying to that useless piece of crap just dont work ok being honest and tell him what everyone thinks doesn't either but it makes me feel much better.

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:just saying to that useless piece of crap just dont work ok being honest and tell him what everyone thinks doesn't either but it makes me feel much better.

that roughly translates as "i cant beat him in debates so i have to resort to insults!" :john:

Postby Monique

those two Image would probably have a blast at the insults trzded by some of their respective "fans". Only respect and good spirit there.
It was a great final between the two players who are probably the two best at this moment in time. We should be grateful for the treat and entertainment we were given. Judd is showing that he's got more in the lockers than just potting talent, he's truly coming to age. Neil IMO has at least another World Title in him. It's all great for snooker.

Postby Witz78

Monique wrote:those two Image would probably have a blast at the insults trzded by some of their respective "fans". Only respect and good spirit there.
It was a great final between the two players who are probably the two best at this moment in time. We should be grateful for the treat and entertainment we were given. Judd is showing that he's got more in the lockers than just potting talent, he's truly coming to age. Neil IMO has at least another World Title in him. It's all great for snooker.

UTTER TRIPE

OVER MY DEAD BODY YOU INTERCOURSING WITCH :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

PS - can you tell who i am yet? :shrug:

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:those two Image would probably have a blast at the insults trzded by some of their respective "fans". Only respect and good spirit there.

Thats a Great post and i have to be honest its been in short supply today.

Sonny and Monique Joint post of the day (not much competition it has to be said)

ever since witz said Judd Bottled the Match when he lost 4 on the spin this morning Gone down hill fast since then.