Post a reply

The Poster

Postby SnookerFan

I don't like it. It's not a great picture of Judd, and Selby looks a like he's just killed somebody.

Re: The Poster

Postby Monique

It has a kind of 60th look about it…

Postby SnookerFan

Am I the only one who thinks Judd's hair is worse now than before he cut it?

Postby Monique

SnookerFan wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Judd's hair is worse now than before he cut it?

No … my husband thinks the same. NowJudd looks a bit sunburnt there. He might well have been ;-)

Postby SnookerFan

Monique wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Judd's hair is worse now than before he cut it?

No … my husband thinks the same. NowJudd looks a bit sunburnt there. He might well have been ;-)

Don't say that. Wild will start swearing at him for not putting the hours in. rofl

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Monique wrote:

Don't say that. Wild will start swearing at him for not putting the hours in. rofl

people really have no bucking clue

i dont rant and rave without good course to do so.

every time i go off at someone they more than 100% deserve every rant i give them.

Postby PLtheRef

Monique wrote:

It's funny that he appears sunburnt there when everyone will be freezing cold in York in December

Postby Lucky

Wild WC wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Monique wrote:

people really have no bucking clue

i dont rant and rave without good course to do so.

every time i go off at someone they more than 100% deserve every rant i give them.

Genius.......on so many levels

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:Image

I don't like it. It's not a great picture of Judd, and Selby looks a like he's just killed somebody.

is that a Union Jack flag in the background of the poster.......................GENIUS :spot on: