Post a reply

S/Fan : Snacks for UK Champs

Postby Smart

We discussed take-away options but I need to get some more snacks by the weekend. Currently I have some onion ring crisps (large packet), several packs of custard creme biscuits, some midget gem sweets........

I wonder what Jock Witx is taking to York, probably some condoms that have gone past there use by date :wave:

Re: S/Fan : Snacks for UK Champs

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:We discussed take-away options but I need to get some more snacks by the weekend. Currently I have some onion ring crisps (large packet), several packs of custard creme biscuits, some midget gem sweets........

I wonder what Jock Witx is taking to York, probably some condoms that have gone past there use by date :wave:

Who cares?

Postby SnookerFan

Good choice on the custard creams and the onion rings. I was thinking about getting some onion rings myself, I did that last year. Sainsburys own brand in the big green bag are pretty choice.

I like tortilla chips, so might grab some of them. Top Tip: Sainsburys Economy Tortilla Chips are pretty average. A bit too chewy. If you want Tortilla Chips from Sainburys, I recommend a brand name bag. I think Waitrose did some decent Tortilla Chips for me one year, but I can't really remember. Waitrose is rubbish, and I don't like shopping there.

Also, probably get some Mince Pies in. I had some posh ones my mum got me, but my friend and his kid's game round and we ate them. Might need more.

Actually, after they'd gone I replenished my crisps supply. I have a six-bag of Walkers Salt and Vinegar, a six-bag of Walkers Cheese and Onions and some Mccoys. They won't all get eaten by Saturday. <laugh> So may raid them at some point.

Postby SnookerFan

I sometimes get Monster Munch as well. Pickled Onion ones. One time I got two big bags of Roast Beef flavour by mistake, because I forgot what colours the bags were. I was snake hissed off. :grrr:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:just remembered by the side of the bed is a large packet of Thai Sweet Chilli sensations flavour crisps. I am not one for branded crisps myself tho those are actually Walkers. The ASDA own onion rings are pretty good imo. GL fella. :wave:

Is that the stuff that comes in the black bags? Pretty nice, I reckon.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:just remembered by the side of the bed is a large packet of Thai Sweet Chilli sensations flavour crisps. I am not one for branded crisps myself tho those are actually Walkers. The ASDA own onion rings are pretty good imo. GL fella. :wave:

Is that the stuff that comes in the black bags? Pretty nice, I reckon.

yes, black bags with SENSATIONS in white lettering and also Thai Sweet Chilli in white lettering. A pretty picture of 2 red chillis is on the front of the packet and a Walkers emblem is in the top left hand corner of the packet. Do you need a description of the back of the packet ..........? :wave: <ok> :wave: <ok>

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:I thank you for your thoroughness. <laugh>

Are you experiencing the savoury flavours of delicious chilli?

not right now, will wait until the DING match is on, as that would be showing him respect by munching on something oriental whilst admiring his awesome positional play and hard stuns :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:I have a flu righta now and a my nosea and my throata are givea me somea incon-veniencea. :grrr:

Sharp crisps would not helpa the situationa. :wave:

My insomnia has kicked back in the past couple of nights. Had trouble getting off to sleep.

It didn't help that the guy in the upstairs flat was making a lot of noise. Especially as, at one point, I think he was having sex. As I was not having sex, I was particularly grumpy about this.

I now have a headache, and am drinking caffeine like it's going out of fashion. Also, I probably won't sleep tonight. :grrr:

Postby vodkadiet

SnookerFan wrote:What is a midget gem?

It means he has just had Zhang Anda(again),

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:I have a flu righta now and a my nosea and my throata are givea me somea incon-veniencea. :grrr:

Sharp crisps would not helpa the situationa. :wave:

My insomnia has kicked back in the past couple of nights. Had trouble getting off to sleep.

It didn't help that the guy in the upstairs flat was making a lot of noise. Especially as, at one point, I think he was having sex. As I was not having sex, I was particularly grumpy about this.

I now have a headache, and am drinking caffeine like it's going out of fashion. Also, I probably won't sleep tonight. :grrr:

Advice Number 1: drink coffee early in the morning.

Advice Number 2: do not drink coffee in the afternoon or evening, as it will affect your abillity to sleep you dozy banker.

:wave: <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:did your noisy neighbour put on a good performance, plenty of grunting and banging and/or squeaking :wave:

No, I think it was over pretty quickly. I heard bashing up and down, and the sound of springs squeeking.

There was a lot of him stomping round afterwards. Maybe whoever he was with didn't stay around, due to the quickness and he chased them. I was half asleep.

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
Advice Number 1: drink coffee early in the morning.

Advice Number 2: do not drink coffee in the afternoon or evening, as it will affect your abillity to sleep you dozy banker.

:wave: <ok>

Oh shut up, you bald speccy hammer.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:did your noisy neighbour put on a good performance, plenty of grunting and banging and/or squeaking :wave:

No, I think it was over pretty quickly. I heard bashing up and down, and the sound of springs squeeking.

There was a lot of him stomping round afterwards. Maybe whoever he was with didn't stay around, due to the quickness and he chased them. I was half asleep.

interesting, I wonder if he had "hired" in some local prostitute with the sole intention of keeping you up via sqeaking bed-springs and bashing head-boards. I think this guy has some grudge against you s/fan. Has he ever shat on your doorstep ?? :wave:

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:We discussed take-away options but I need to get some more snacks by the weekend. Currently I have some onion ring crisps (large packet), several packs of custard creme biscuits, some midget gem sweets........

This camp cretinous thread should be wiped off the face of the earth :no:

you shouldnt joke about condoms Smart, so many of your colleagues died in the 80s through sexual misadventure :limp2:

Postby Smart

Muppet147 wrote:This greedy self-serving thread should be in the Junkyard with all your other crap.

do you drive a car ?????

has anyone ever crapped on the roof of your car ?????

alternatively:

has anyone come out of a pub near to your house and used your car roof like a toy trampoline ????

I think anyone doing the crapping or trampolining on YOUR car deserves a medal. :wave:

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:

This camp cretinous thread should be wiped off the face of the earth :no:

you shouldnt joke about condoms Smart, so many of your colleagues died in the 80s through sexual misadventure :limp2:

Freddie Mercury was in Queen, were you a roadie or just a ONS :wave:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:I got a big bag of onion rings from the 99p store, on the way home from the fry up I had with my mum.

my fav take-away is shut on Tuesdays <doh>

I settled for double battered sausage and chips - it was huge and I am now stuffed <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

I purchased a Wonka bar from a US candy store that's recently opened in Croydon. It tasted really nice, actually. And came with a replica Golden Ticket. I'm considering taking one round to my parents for my brother when I pop round at some point. :D

May buy a couple more for other people. There's an autistic guy I know who'd love the novelty.