Topic locked

Re: Betfair Masters Semi Final Discussion !

Postby Lucky

GJ wrote:Oh dear using rexys lines as well

what a runt

As stated in the question, I mentioned it was a statement which was raised earlier. I know English isn't your first language but thats two posts on the bounce that you've basically spoken nonsense?

Postby Witz78

Just woke up, what have i missed ?

What a balls up last night, about 10 of us out last night for a mates birthday, got to about 3.30am so half an hour left of the club so id the brainwave to organise a party back at mine.

Next thing me and a mate pulled 2 birds on the dancefloor so we sneaked away with them to my bit, but then before we could get down to business all the rest turned up at my bit and ruined our chances.

Postby hendry_fan

Witz78 wrote:Just woke up, what have i missed ?

What a balls up last night, about 10 of us out last night for a mates birthday, got to about 3.30am so half an hour left of the club so id the brainwave to organise a party back at mine.

Next thing me and a mate pulled 2 birds on the dancefloor so we sneaked away with them to my bit, but then before we could get down to business all the rest turned up at my bit and ruined our chances.

You haven,t missed much apart from Murphy fallin to pieces and Robbo hittin 2 centuries and playin pretty good stuff!.

Thats why i don,t have any mates cause they just get in the way and spoil things especially when "bird pulling"!. ;-) <laugh>

I only watched bit n pieces and most times i saw anything,Murphy seemed to miss a pot,run out of position or play a rubbish safety.

liked Murphys interview,a very down to earth one,i LOL when a reporter asked him what positives he could take out of the match,Murphy replied short and simple in a pi**ed off kinda voice,"NONE".<laugh>

Postby GJ

good lad same here bur robbo v selby would be good also

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:whoever wins this tonight we have a grindfest snoozefest tomorrow

did you watch thurs afternoons quarter final

no grindfest from the defending champion

stop talking BS

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:whoever wins this tonight we have a grindfest snoozefest tomorrow

did you watch thurs afternoons quarter final

no grindfest from the defending champion

stop talking BS

caught the end of it when i got in from work, Allen dictated the match and deserved to win

theres no way on earth a Jono v Wiggy or Pot the Lot Dott match will be free flowing

Please tell me the evening session starts at 7 and not 8, i cant be fussed with a late night tomorrow

Postby GJ

witz

how do you see the betting odds for the final

robbo v either

Postby Skullman

Jewell wrote:Could do with Selby winning this, have had a poor Saturday so far betting-wise. Decided to lump on Wiggy to recoup some of the losses.

Nice new avatar :gag: