Post a reply

Re: Betfair Masters Final Discussion !

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:I'm unlikely to be there as I have not go front row tickets, but I am sticking by 9.35pm for the MSI u.k. <ok>

chicken, you know you cant compete with me on the drinking stakes

and WTF do you want to sit on the front row for?

Ahh yeh cos thats where all the CDLs sit so youd fit in well

you could not live with me in a drinking contest, drink for drink, whether it is lager, blackthorn, brandy, vodka, whisky, bacardi etc.....you only drink lady drinks (blue wkd). As for the front row, bit like ladies who say once you had black there is no going back........sit on the front same applies. <ok>
bullocks

ive seen you at the Crucible after about 2 hours on the drink laughing you runt off at anything and gettng all touchy feely with the nearest male you find, then almost spontaneously combusting with excitment when you see Front Row Brian :limp2:

i take pride in being the HARDEST DRINKING SNOOKER FAN there is

U drink WKD :limp:

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:MSI at 9.20pm, I was 15 minutes late, but Jock Witx was 40 minutes late. I declare Smart the winner, and Jock Witx owes me. <ok>

you carrot juiced out of the bet

but ill happily let you tell me what drink to down

its hardly a forfeit for me anyway, just a routine day :D

just dont expect me to go eating any meat

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Whos the tidy wee blond bird on the front row? 4 seats along from the Welsh CDL

you aint kidding anyone, we all know your a raving homosexual :limp:

your the camp limp teapot

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:I'm unlikely to be there as I have not go front row tickets, but I am sticking by 9.35pm for the MSI u.k. <ok>

chicken, you know you cant compete with me on the drinking stakes

and WTF do you want to sit on the front row for?

Ahh yeh cos thats where all the CDLs sit so youd fit in well

you could not live with me in a drinking contest, drink for drink, whether it is lager, blackthorn, brandy, vodka, whisky, bacardi etc.....you only drink lady drinks (blue wkd). As for the front row, bit like ladies who say once you had black there is no going back........sit on the front same applies. <ok>
bullocks

ive seen you at the Crucible after about 2 hours on the drink laughing you runt off at anything and gettng all touchy feely with the nearest male you find, then almost spontaneously combusting with excitment when you see Front Row Brian :limp2:

i take pride in being the HARDEST DRINKING SNOOKER FAN there is

U drink WKD :limp:

yes, but i drink anything and everything

unlike you, you 2 can dan AKA Shandy bottom

Postby hendry_fan

Bl**dy nora,Selbys luck continues,as he flukes an outragious FLUKE!!,he goes for a long pot on a red,misses it,then another red pops into a middle bag!. :-(

Postby Alex0paul

hendry_fan wrote:Bl**dy nora,Selbys luck continues,as he flukes an outragious FLUKE!!,he goes for a long pot on a red,misses it,then another red pops into a middle bag!. :-(

How does one fluke a fluke?

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Bl**dy nora,Selbys luck continues,as he flukes an outragious FLUKE!!,he goes for a long pot on a red,misses it,then another red pops into a middle bag!. :-(

How does one fluke a fluke?

On purpose.

Postby hendry_fan

Selbs can,t capatalise on the fluke,lets Robbo in,in which he knocks in a nice *83*.

8-5 Selby.

Postby Andre147

Jewell wrote:Robbo making the scoreline abit more respectable but there's still only one winner in this match.

didnt you say uou wouldnt come back anymore today after selby led 8-3 or something and you said you didnt wanna see him lift another title...

still here though..

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:10-8 to Robbo, I reckon.

That would be really sumthin would,nt it if Selbs were to get a taste of his own medicine!. <laugh>

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:8-6...

Pull yourself together Mark :grrr:

No, want Mark to get a taste of his own medicine....

KEEP IT UP ROBBO!