Topic locked

Re: World Cham'ship (Thur 25th of April) L 32 & L 16 Discuss

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:if he did not have such a silly face I might warm to him, then he did the 3 misses and it makes me think of wenny, he is a circus act imo, Mags will be on his 3rd bottle of scotch today <ok>

:parrot: rofl

Postby The Cueist

Andre147 wrote:
The Cueist wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Maguire must be furious seeing Poomjaeng play like this.

Maguire is always furious,Have you not noticed. :chin:

he'll be even more than usual after watching poom's performance so far :chin:

He is a technical player and i think he is slightly embarressed by what happened thus inhibiting his play.

I feel what made it worse was the way he said yes to micheala and went and done himself up. :-D

Postby Muppet147

The Cueist wrote:
Wild WC wrote:
The Cueist wrote:I dont think my learned poster "Muppet" is fickle at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He just likes a good wind up as i do.

find yourselves another forum or go to the junkyard and have as many wind ups as you like wind ups are diapering very fast on here.

:mood: Dont like anyone having a crack do you ,You small minded little nazi. >-(

Welsh people don't like the idea of fun. Unless it is with sheep. <ok>

Postby GJ

Wild WC wrote:
GJ wrote:wild

Would you like o give an updated view on michael white ?

What does he lack ?

hes definitely matured beyond belief in the last season.

yeh hes 21 so it was only a matter of time

<ok>

Postby Roland

Snooker Overdrive wrote:@Sonny:

This new rule with only 3 smilies allowed in one post is stupid. Please reconsider your decision. I want my smilies back!!!!!!!!

:mex: :mex: :mex:

Actually I prefer it. You can blame Mssrs Smart and GJ for the new limit and the fact there is no setting to ban them from using smileys.

Postby Roland

Don't write Poomy off yet. That 4th frame clearly has had a massive impact on the session so far. He was getting involved in the match and then suddenly he's lost a frame in crazy circumstances and hasn't recovered. If he can get to 6-2 then it's not over for him by any means.