Topic locked

Re: World Cham'ship (Thur 25th of April) L 32 & L 16 Discuss

Postby Andre147

ttol wrote:Heard Poom fouled 3 with open red? Wow, never seen anyone do that.

Yeah he did <doh> <laugh> <laugh>

I had watched it once before in last year's Premier League when Carter fouled 3 times in a match against Ronnie.

Though I didn't watch it at the time, Jimmy White once did it at the European Open in 2004 I think and Steve Davis too once, can't quite remember the event.

It all happened out there today with Poom.. even Michaela had another blunder when she picked the cue ball instead of the colour.

Postby GJ

that rule is very unfair

how about ball in hand to their opponet the at least they have to win the frame and not handed it

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:that rule is very unfair

how about ball in hand to their opponet the at least they have to win the frame and not handed it

yeah I always found that rule a bit strange and never quite understood why it was brought to the game, but anyway...

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Unfortunately Poom is too far behind now to have a chance in this match. I expect him to play a lot better tomorrow but White looks very mature and consistent.

Yeah I agree, White won't bottle this match now. Poom may start and win a few frames and make things a nit more interesting, but White will be too strong for him in the end.