Topic locked

Re: World Chamionship (Sat 27th of April) Last 16 Discussion

Postby GJ

The thing with trump if milkins had lost we would never have heard this BS from him

Its just plain old after the event bravado

Postby Skullman

Muppet147 wrote:GJ, White will not be making the final. When he comes up against the Milkman, he will be thrashed within an inch of his young life. <ok>

Does Milkins not have much faith in his abilities then? I mean if he has to physically beat his opponents to guarantee victory...

Postby DavieMac

Snooker Overdrive wrote:According to Judd Hawkins is in the top 3 or 4 of the world, so Trump's top 4 looks probably something like this:

1. Trump
2. Hawkins
3. Milkins
4. Higgins

I'm starting to dislike this mug.

I never thought I'd say this but I hope he meets Ronnie and I hope Ronnie mauls him.

Postby Muppet147

GJ wrote:The thing with trump if milkins had lost we would never have heard this BS from him

Its just plain old after the event bravado

Trump is only thinking of the final. He probably wishes he could be playing Robbo but knows the Milkman will provide stiff opposition.<ok>

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:According to Judd Hawkins is in the top 3 or 4 of the world, so Trump's top 4 looks probably something like this:

1. Trump
2. Hawkins
3. Milkins
4. Higgins

when you listen to Willie Thorne Commenting he has about 12 players in the top 4 in the World.

Postby GJ

Just on bet fair forum and the talk there as about trumps new hair style is to try and hide the fact hes going bald

ha ha
Last edited by GJ on 27 Apr 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

Wild WC wrote:

1. Trump
2. Hawkins
3. Milkins
4. Higgins

when you listen to Willie Thorne Commenting he has about 12 players in the top 4 in the World.

rofl

Yes Wild very true.

Postby Skullman

Muppet147 wrote:As a neutral, I would just like to say I am pleased Cliff Thorburn and Terry Griffiths (aka Selby and Robbo) are no longer in the competition. <ok>

Selby and Robbo would be the best Crucible match ever. Each frame would be an hour long, there would ten mid frame toilet breaks and more reracks than balls potted.

Doubt the likes of ROS and Trump would serve up a classic like that. :irk:

Postby GJ

LADS

anyone think it would be a good idea to have all china rankers in an 8 week window

say mid sep through to mid nov

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:
GJ wrote:Just on bet fair forum and the talk there as about trumps new hair style is to try and hide the fact hes going bald

ha ha

Gj, you are a closet Judd fan. I can't wait to see you laud praise on the young man when he lifts the title!

IF IM A CLOSET JUDD FAN YOUR CLOSET ROBBO FAN AS YOU TALK MORE ABOU THIM THAN JUDD

<ok>
Last edited by GJ on 27 Apr 2013, edited 1 time in total.