Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Sun 28th of April) Last 16 Discussio

Postby Skullman

Jewell wrote:
Skullman wrote:How come Milkins and Walden aren't affected? They're both going for their first Crucible quarters too and they have a debutant waiting instead of one of last year's finalists.

I don't know mate as I'm not watching that match, but from what I'm reading on here Milkins isn't exactly playing free-flowing snooker either so maybe it is affecting him too.

He's doing a Lisowski. Taking on some silly shots and missing some other easy ones, and Ricky is picking him off.

Postby Andre147

Yeah Skull hope Ricky can push on and if not win with a session to spare, at least win 2 or 3 more frames to that their evening session tomorrow is short and Ronnie and Carter have the whole arena.

On the other hand wouldn't mind a Milkins comeback, very unlikely to happen though.

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:I want Milkins to get another frame so I've got a better chance of a free ticket!

your bumchum Jase not sorting you out then haha :limp:

by the way doesnt Matt PSB drink alcohol cos time and time again now ive offered to buy him drink and hes declined my kind offer <doh>

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild WC wrote:
Witz78 wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Im famous at last, just a pity that clown Ben Dirs :limp: didnt remember my name so had to quote my comments down as said by "Ians mate"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/snooker/22308478

your very forgettable

even youve gotta admit £31.20 for 2 triple vodkas and lemonade is a joke though :shrug:

yup

where did they find the 20p from :-D

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Im famous at last, just a pity that clown Ben Dirs :limp: didnt remember my name so had to quote my comments down as said by "Ians mate"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/snooker/22308478

Did you make it to the Chinese buffet? What did you think of the refurb?

We set foot in the door then saw it was really busy as it was 6pm so Case decided we should hit the kebab bit across the road instead beside the Carling Academy

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:Simple Franklin,

Id like an official comment please.

Case was witnessed limbo dancing under a pole on the dancefloor of the Reflex Discotheque with 2 old tarts, your thoughts ?

were they cream tarts and apple tarts ?

he will love that :redneck:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:Simple Franklin,

Id like an official comment please.

Case was witnessed limbo dancing under a pole on the dancefloor of the Reflex Discotheque with 2 old tarts, your thoughts ?

Errrm... :shrug:

Don't really know what reaction you were expecting? He doesn't need my permission.