Post a reply

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !

Postby Andre147

Monique wrote:So irritating … red button isn't streamed, Sky isn't available here (and even if it was, I guess that, just like with BBC, red button would still not be available). This is probably the match most wanted to see and it's only through Matt's comments that we, "foreigners" can have an idea about what's going on!

yeah I know the feeling Monique...

Hopefully they won't move this late evening matches to the red button again...

Postby gmg

Nice to see Tony Knowles securing victory. Willie Thorne mentioned in commentary that Knowlesey is suffering from cancer. First I'd heard of this. Anyone else know anything? He did appear to be slurring his words a bit when interviewed, which may be the effects of medication.

Postby vodkadiet

gmg wrote:Nice to see Tony Knowles securing victory. Willie Thorne mentioned in commentary that Knowlesey is suffering from cancer. First I'd heard of this. Anyone else know anything? He did appear to be slurring his words a bit when interviewed, which may be the effects of medication.

He had cancer in the leg in the early 90s. Maybe it is connected with that?

Good luck to TK today against Nigel.

Postby Wildey

Saturday 27th of October

1pm

Darren Morgan 2-0 Joe Johnson

Followed By

Dennis Taylor 0-2 Nigel Bond

Followed By

Dene O'Kane 2-0 Barry West

Followed By

Steve Davis 2-1 Cliff Thorburn

7pm

Tony Drago 1-2 Tony Chappell

Followed By

Karl Townsend 1-2 Tony Knowles

Followed By

Alain Robidoux 0-2 Les Dodd

Followed By

Mike Hallett 0-2 Jimmy White

Postby Wildey

Sunday 28th of October

1pm

Steve Davis 0-2 Darren Morgan

Followed By

Dene O'Kane v Jimmy White

Followed By

Alain Robidoux v Tony Chappell

Followed By

Tony Knowles v Nigel Bond

7pm

2 x Semi Finals (Randon Draw)

Followed By

Final

Postby Wildey

Sunday 28th of October

1pm

Followed By

Dene O'Kane 2-1 Jimmy White

Followed By

Alain Robidoux v Tony Chappell

Followed By

Tony Knowles v Nigel Bond

7pm

2 x Semi Finals (Randon Draw)

Followed By

Final

Postby Wildey

Dene O'Kane like Darren Morgan plays quite a bit on the Amateur Scene.

Both beats Legends

But Ronnie must be in rubbish form if he struggles to beat Jimmy in Legends Tour.

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:Dene O'Kane like Darren Morgan plays quite a bit on the Amateur Scene.

Both beats Legends

But Ronnie must be in rubbish form if he struggles to beat Jimmy in Legends Tour.

<doh>

the Legends is a fix <ok>

thats why they keep an aggregate match score, 3 wins each at the mo, its a cert to be level before they play the last game haha

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:How many kebabs did you eat last night SF?

Did you manage to find a pub without a dancefloor or did you just go home to bed early to read this months Snooker Scene?

I stopped by a couple of different pubs. One called The Shepherd's Crook. (I think. Certainly The Shepherd's something.) Also, I found one called The Green Post. I didn't have to worry about the dancefloor there, as I was in at 11am for a cheeky pre-noon pint. :D

Also had a few pints of Carlsberg from the very nice girl serving at the Mountbatten Centre pub. :happy:
Last edited by SnookerFan on 28 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
Wild WC wrote:Dene O'Kane like Darren Morgan plays quite a bit on the Amateur Scene.

Both beats Legends

<doh>

the Legends is a fix <ok>

thats why they keep an aggregate match score, 3 wins each at the mo, its a cert to be level before they play the last game haha

Have there been any irregular betting patterns?

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:

Did you manage to find a pub without a dancefloor or did you just go home to bed early to read this months Snooker Scene?

I stopped by a couple of different pubs. One called The Shepherd's Crook. (I think. Certainly The Shepherd's something.) Also, I found one called The Green Post. I didn't have to worry about the dancefloor there, as I was in at 11am for a cheeky post-noon pint. :D

Also had a few pints of Carlsberg from the very nice girl serving at the Mountbatten Centre pub. :happy:

Post-noon pint at 11am?

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I stopped by a couple of different pubs. One called The Shepherd's Crook. (I think. Certainly The Shepherd's something.) Also, I found one called The Green Post. I didn't have to worry about the dancefloor there, as I was in at 11am for a cheeky post-noon pint. :D

Post-noon pint at 11am?

I meant post-noon the day before.... <laugh>

Sorry, the post is now editted into English for those of you who don't speak the same gibberish I do.

Actually, it was a good pub. I did something I hadn't done in years. I'm not talking about eating vegetables or having sex, I had a go on a pinball machine.

Postby Wildey

Sunday 28th of October

1pm

Followed By

Dene O'Kane 2-1 Jimmy White

Followed By

Alain Robidoux 0-2 Tony Chappell

Followed By

Tony Knowles 0-2 Nigel Bond

7pm

Nigel Bond v Darren Morgan

Followed By

Tony Chappell v Dene O'Kane

Followed By

Final
Nigel Bond/Darren Morgan v Tony Chappell/Dene O'Kane

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Post-noon pint at 11am?

I meant post-noon the day before.... <laugh>

Sorry, the post is now editted into English for those of you who don't speak the same gibberish I do.

Actually, it was a good pub. I did something I hadn't done in years. I'm not talking about eating vegetables or having sex, I had a go on a pinball machine.

hadnt done in years?

youve never done it more like :limp2: