Post a reply

Re: BACK..........BY POPULAR DEMAND

Postby SnookerFan

What date is this? (I'm assuming you mean Power Snooker, and not that women with cues are back.)

I might get round to watching some it, for once. Can you ask them not to do it a weekend I am busy this time, sir? :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:Rossiter is innocent of all accusations

his legacy is intact :D

Can you confirm? Will Leonard Rossiter be in attendance for Power Snooker?

Postby Wildey

news Filtering through that indeed Power Snooker has been Scraped.

Postby GJ

Wild WC wrote:news Filtering through that indeed Power Snooker has been Scraped.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Postby SnookerFan

I e-mailed ITV earlier to ask if they were thinking of showing any more ranking events on ITV4. (Makes me super cool, I know.)

And I got this answer;

Dear SnookerFan,

Thank you for your email regarding Haikou World Open Snooker.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the snooker, and I can confirm that your comments have been registered here at Viewer Services. We will be showing the Power Snooker Masters later in the year, but we have no scheduling information at the present time as our scheduled are only confirmed for 10 days in advance.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV as we always welcome viewers’ feedback.

If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards
ITV VIEWER SERVICES

Maybe they have just postponed?

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I e-mailed ITV earlier to ask if they were thinking of showing any more ranking events on ITV4. (Makes me super cool, I know.)

And I got this answer;

Dear SnookerFan,

Thank you for your email regarding Haikou World Open Snooker.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the snooker, and I can confirm that your comments have been registered here at Viewer Services. We will be showing the Power Snooker Masters later in the year, but we have no scheduling information at the present time as our scheduled are only confirmed for 10 days in advance.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV as we always welcome viewers’ feedback.

If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards
ITV VIEWER SERVICES

Maybe they have just postponed?

already its been postponed twice.....