Post a reply

Re: Everyone say HELLO....and where you from!

Postby Juddernaut88

Dan-cat wrote:Forgiven SF :-)

Note for new members the mods here are Wildey, Andre147, Lucky (although he's not on the site much) and myself. Any probs or questions fire over a PM.

I had no idea Lucky was a mod too. I think I've only seen a few of his posts before.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Jack didnt go to Dubai.

My mistake. Apologies.

it's jack you need to apologise to!

Apologies for not apologising to the correct person.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Jack didnt go to Dubai.

My mistake. Apologies.

it's jack you need to apologise to!

Apologies for not apologising to the correct person.

Message him on Twitter or Instagram.

Postby Iranu

Don’t hold your breath, Judders. Barry Hawkins is still awaiting an apology, and from what I hear Dennis Taylor still spends his evenings fighting back the tears.

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Some people on here will know me.

I'm SnookerFan, I'm 29, from Croydon. I'm that guy you may have seen in the crowd with the bright red Snooker Loopy T-Shirt. I go to a lot of live games.

I heard about this site after Seifer's went down recently. Glad to be here.

Hi mate, nice to meet you

And you.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Minimum Break wrote:Hello all. Long time lurker who has finally decided to join.

I am from Australia and am convinced that this is the year for Robbo to break his Crucible curse!

Welcome :hatoff:

Postby Prop

Minimum Break wrote:Hello all. Long time lurker who has finally decided to join.

I am from Australia and am convinced that this is the year for Robbo to break his Crucible curse!

Welcome!

Postby McManusFan

Hello! Where abouts in Oz are you based? Just returned to the UK from Melbourne myself.

Postby Juddernaut88

Are you a fan of Home and Away by any chance? I love it.

Postby Minimum Break

McManusFan wrote:

Hello! Where abouts in Oz are you based? Just returned to the UK from Melbourne myself.

I knew that as I really have been reading here a long time!

Lived in Victoria all my life, Melbourne currently.

Postby Minimum Break

Juddernaut88 wrote:

Are you a fan of Home and Away by any chance? I love it.

Cheers Juddernaut.

But stone the flamin' crows, I haven't watched Home and Away for about 20 years.

I assume Alf Stewart is still on there, though.

Postby SnookerFan

Nice name.