Post a reply

Hello Snooker Island!

Postby Skullman

Hi I'm a relatively new snooker fan who found this site a while back. I put off joining for a while but can't think any excuse not to join now. Looking forward to having lots of snooker fans to discuss the sport with!

PS Bloody hell you guys have a lot of smileys here! :-D

Re: Hello Snooker Island!

Postby Witz78

Skullman wrote:Hi I'm a relatively new snooker fan who found this site a while back. I put off joining for a while but can't think any excuse not to join now. Looking forward to having lots of snooker fans to discuss the sport with!

YEH, WE SURE DO MATE

:-) :-D :D :happy: :-( :sad: >-( ;-) :blush: :emb: :boo: :mood: <cool> :spot on: :hatoff: :? :chin: :roll: :evilgrin: :| :chuckle: <laugh> :baby: :grrr: :bowdown: :gag: :john: :irk: rofl <doh> :no: :phew: :love: :mosh2: :dizzy: :hyper: :pal: :shrug: :hmmm: :wave: :zzz: :stir: :fart: :clap: :td: <ok> pmsl :bags: :bags: :weeds: :hankey: :parrot: :play: :gramp: :telloff: :xmas1: :snowman: :party: :pres: :cracker: :tree: :elves: :xmas: :tvrky: :shakehands: :win: :excite: :huh: :bubble: :kiss: :pm: :afro: :ahh: :shock: :wretch: :gran: :sleepy: :litfart: :dinner: :bow: :ok: :lol: :censored: :kiss: :readup: :study: :tomato: :crying: :sniff: :crybye: :tv: :wild: :pirate: :atsea: :trapped: :lov: :argue: :fishslap: :fishslap: :stupid: :banter: :photo: :phone: :innocent: :box: :girl: :ahhh: :whip: :scout: :rain: :artist: :nails: :gblush: :injured: :fence: :sunb: :sun: :surrender: :shc: :wkr: :limp: :limp2: :ymca: :drool: :banghead: :bump1: :angry: :kill: :coffee: :drunk: :wine: :beer: :goodpost: :rip: :help: :guinness: :night: :anyone: :offtopic: :jerry: :redx: :closed: :lock: :inlove: :mb: :bouncing: :band: :band: :inlove2: :mex: :pompom: :mental: :bex: :joust: :brushteeth: :sheep: :flu: :cold: :idea: :finish: :2012: :gangsta: :selby: :vom: :tdf: :bong: :squirrel: :bee: :badger: :cow: :dog: :taz: :cat: :hhog: :gromit: :frog: :frog: :gromit: :hhog: :cat: :taz: :dog: :lion: :butterflies: :chinchilla: :hen: :moose: :penguin: :bugs: :kitten: :bs: :emu: :shake: :excited: :fishes: :shooter: :bird: :hang: :dead: :adolf: :jr: :birthday: :santa: :redneck: :farmer: :welcomes: :welcome: :ba: :bum: :jugs: :hide: :bump: :sylvester: :moon: :bj: :cum: :doggy: :drums: :interview: :spam: :caned: :guitar2: :guitar: :accord: :violin: :dbass: :serenade: :elvis: :guitar3: :trombone: :trumpet: :piano: :sax: :dance: :ba\m/: :dj: :mosh: :piano1: :dance2: :dancers: :bounce4: :rules: :left: :right: :peace: :hoover: :plane: :f1: :fishing: :ski: :skijump: :dive: :swin: :swings: :cards: :tennis: :snooker: :cueing: :pool: :pool1:

Postby sundaygirl

Welcome to the Island :parrot: Skullman :pirate:
So what is it about the Welsh Open that inspired you to join up?

Postby Skullman

sundaygirl wrote:Welcome to the Island :parrot: Skullman :pirate:
So what is it about the Welsh Open that inspired you to join up?

No school for a week, watching snooker and no one to discuss it with.

Half term :D

Postby Skullman

Thank guys for all these welcomes. :bowdown: I'm planning on becoming a regular here so you'll have to get used to me!

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Looking at your posting rate Skullman, I think it's safe to say you are the new "Wild" of Snooker Island.

:hatoff:

Just during tournament times. I'm actually holding myself back a bit, but I don't I'll try to challenge Wild's post count.

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Hi I'm a relatively new snooker fan who found this site a while back. I put off joining for a while but can't think any excuse not to join now. Looking forward to having lots of snooker fans to discuss the sport with!

Come back to us, Skullman. :bowdown:

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:

Come back to us, Skullman. :bowdown:

He may return for the Worlds, with Selby being the defending champion, after all his last post was on the 3rd of May last year.

Postby Pink Ball

Doesn't bode well for a return when you consider he upped sticks after a Selby World Championship win. If Selby lost the flack would have been much worse. The guy probably didn't like comments about Selby so he turned his back on the place, and good luck to him!