Post a reply

Re: Q&A: Snookerfanatic style

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:mmmmmmmm ...... 60's music - well I have pretty much the complete Beatles catalogue, love RubberSoul and EleanorRigby. <ok>

Tonight I will be mostly getting smashed. <cool>

i will be keeping my eye on youtube tonight then <laugh>

Re: Q&A: Snooker Island style

Postby randam05

Thought id do this as I felt I was missing out!

What’s your earliest memory? Buying a cat from this grotty house and driving him in a convertible with him.
Who do you most admire? Snooker players, Mark williams especially, to be playing up to 12 hours a day to get back, now that really is quite incredible! 3 hours is nearly impossible. Admire him a lot for that.
What are you afraid of? Not a lot, seeing my family in trouble.
If a film was made of your life, who would you want to play the lead role? Dont know. Simon Pegg.
What’s your guiltiest pleasure? Dont have one.
What was the most trouble you got into at school? I dont get into trouble. Maybe I forgot a homework once.
What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought, apart from a house or car? Mysnooker table.
Is there a piece of music which particularly inspires you? Stevie wonder, light my fire. Or frank sinatra, my way.
If you had a time machine and you could go anywhere forward or back, where would you go? Forward to see what the future will be for the world and my family.
If you could come back in your next life as any animal, what would you choose? Pet cat, they do nothing all day and get attention.

Postby gallantrabbit

Your Name... Q&A Gallantrabbit

What’s your earliest memory? My cousin's christening. My brother and I were wearing matching shirts made by my gran <cool>
Who do you most admire? My wife for the 11 years +
What are you afraid of? My wonderful kids getting sick.
If a film was made of your life, who would you want to play the lead role? Someone who was up to playing the shots to my standard :?
What’s your guiltiest pleasure? Drinking (pleasure) driving (the guilt) not recognised as a crime out here..
What was the most trouble you got into at school? Throwing probably my only ever punch. (suspended) at a kid who I found out had loosened one of the wheels on my racing bike..Think I was suspended for refusing to apologise...
What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought, apart from a house or car? Air tickets. my wife does the spending.
Is there a piece of music which particularly inspires you? Don't look back into the sun - Libertines, but also many many others.
If you had a time machine and you could go anywhere forward or back, where would you go? 20 years ago before meeting my wife, with a ticket to Brazil in my hand :excited: work out the rest
If you could come back in your next life as any animal, what would you choose? Animals can't play snooker. Not interested.

Postby Eirebilly

Your Name... Q&A eirebilly

What’s your earliest memory? It being winter and only having hand me down shoes from my brother which had holes in them and having extremely cold feet.

Who do you most admire? My cousin who has down syndrome but goes to work every day.

What are you afraid of? Wolves.

If a film was made of your life, who would you want to play the lead role? Will Ferrell.

What’s your guiltiest pleasure? I must admit to enjoying a nice cigaar and whiskey.

What was the most trouble you got into at school? Caned for swearing at a teacher and claiming that he couldnt cut it in the real world which was why he became a teacher.

What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought, apart from a house or car? piper cherokee aeroplane.

If you had a time machine and you could go anywhere forward or back, where would you go? Back to the 80's. That was a killer time.

If you could come back in your next life as any animal, what would you choose? A Dolphine.

Postby Witz78

eirebilly wrote:Your Name... Q&A eirebilly

What’s your earliest memory? It being winter and only having hand me down shoes from my brother which had holes in them and having extremely cold feet.

Who do you most admire? My cousin who has down syndrome but goes to work every day.

What are you afraid of? Wolves.

If a film was made of your life, who would you want to play the lead role? Will Ferrell.

What’s your guiltiest pleasure? I must admit to enjoying a nice cigaar and whiskey.

What was the most trouble you got into at school? Caned for swearing at a teacher and claiming that he couldnt cut it in the real world which was why he became a teacher.

What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought, apart from a house or car? piper cherokee aeroplane.

If you had a time machine and you could go anywhere forward or back, where would you go? Back to the 80's. That was a killer time.

If you could come back in your next life as any animal, what would you choose? A Dolphine.

:bowdown: <cool> <ok> :clap:

Postby Bourne

I know Liverpool ain't doing so well eirebilly but I think they should be okay to beat Wolves ...