Post a reply

Re: New Member

Postby Chalk McHugh

Pink Ball wrote:This guy is a class act



We've got a good one here i feel.

Re: New Member

Postby Pink Ball

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:This guy is a class act



We've got a good one here i feel.

I haven't felt this way since BadSnookerPlayer signed up.

Re: New Member

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:This guy is a class act



We've got a good one here i feel.

I haven't felt this way since BadSnookerPlayer signed up.

Oh so all of a sudden it's Ash this and Ash that. I was just a challenge to you Pinkball - a test for your pride.

Re: New Member

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:This guy is a class act



We've got a good one here i feel.

I haven't felt this way since BadSnookerPlayer signed up.

Oh so all of a sudden it's Ash this and Ash that. I was just a challenge to you Pinkball - a test for your pride.

You peaked with your comment about that Wilfy character with the Lion avatar. Sorry mate.

Re: New Member

Postby Johnny Bravo

What about me Pinkey ?
I always thought I was your favorite member ?! :weeds:

Re: New Member

Postby Chalk McHugh

Ash147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Ash: what's your greatest fear?


Flying. I'd love to travel, but I absolutely hate flying.


Good shout. I hate flying too. Especially after watching Seconds To Disaster the previous night.

Re: New Member

Postby Chalk McHugh

Ash147 wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Ash: what's your greatest fear?


Flying. I'd love to travel, but I absolutely hate flying.


Good shout. I hate flying too. Especially after watching Seconds To Disaster the previous night.


Haven’t seen that one. Let’s just say if snakes on a plane were to happen, that would be my equivalent of hell.


Where you from Ash?

Re: New Member

Postby Iranu

Always good to have another new member.

I read for years before deciding to start posting too (which was I believe the start of Snooker Island's decline).

I wonder how many people are reading today who will decide to start posting a coupke of years from now.

Re: New Member

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:Always good to have another new member.

I read for years before deciding to start posting too (which was I believe the start of Snooker Island's decline).

I wonder how many people are reading today who will decide to start posting a coupke of years from now.

Bungke

Re: New Member

Postby Iranu

Oh fugke you

Re: New Member

Postby Chalk McHugh

Ash147 wrote:DECLINE!


Your a breath of fresh air, man!

Re: New Member

Postby Dan-cat

Iranu wrote:Always good to have another new member.

I read for years before deciding to start posting too (which was I believe the start of Snooker Island's decline).

I wonder how many people are reading today who will decide to start posting a coupke of years from now.


There are often between 6 - 10 guests on top of the members who are signed in. More when it’s a popular match. Lurkers!!