Post a reply

I'm new, and I think I'm Ronnie's good luck charm

Postby D4P

Hi all -

I just discovered Snooker Island this past week. I discovered Snooker in early January 2017, when I ran across a YouTube video of Ronnie O'Sullivan's 147s and was amazed by his style and brilliance. I've been a big ROS fan ever since, and the 2017 Masters was the first snooker tournament I ever followed.

Since I started watching Ronnie, he has played in roughly 20 events. He has made the final in 11 of those 20, and has held up the trophy in 8 of those 11. I feel like I might be his good luck charm... :win:

Re: I'm new, and I think I'm Ronnie's good luck charm

Postby Johnny Bravo

D4P wrote:Hi all -

I just discovered Snooker Island this past week. I discovered Snooker in early January 2017, when I ran across a YouTube video of Ronnie O'Sullivan's 147s and was amazed by his style and brilliance. I've been a big ROS fan ever since, and the 2017 Masters was the first snooker tournament I ever followed.

Since I started watching Ronnie, he has played in roughly 20 events. He has made the final in 11 of those 20, and has held up the trophy in 8 of those 11. I feel like I might be his good luck charm... :win:

There are a lot of ROS fans on this forum: me, Andre, Holden, Erza, The Rocket, Dan Cat, Ash, Cloud, Chalk, Eraserhead, etc. We are called "Ronnetes". Welcome to the club. :wave: :-D :clap:

Who knows, u might be his lucky charm. <ok>
Although I think that out of all us Ronettes, Holden has the biggest faith in ROS. :hatoff: