Hey

Post a reply

Re: Hey

Postby TheSaviour

Hey, THE JESTER FROM LEICESTER. Looking forward to see some more "fireworks".

HEYYYYYYY
HEY BABY!

My name is Mike (not). Me and Ant (not) will never quit of what we do. We do cars. I am smaller than a small but it doesn´t matter at all. Heard some lad lately has had a "100% success rate" any time he just fancies to for it. Obviously I don´t a such. We don´t quite accept any critics, so we will be doing of what we do. But it is a relatively easy to promise that we will quite sooner than later…

rofl rofl

Hopefully no offence taken, just some critics from my part that previous piece of a writing... About just any critics. Feel free to critices anything you THE JESTER FROM LEICESTER (Snooker idol: Mark Selby…) (HEYYYYYY, HEY BABY!) just ever fancies to. I am not a moderator but I am well aware of the limitations and that nothing lasts forever.

Personally I believe that Kyren Wilson could be dominating the sport soon. The thing is, they do better nowadays when a bit older but that has a much, much to do with Ronnie O´Sullivan. Mark Selby has been absolutely superb lately. It is better than what he played during those epic Masters finals against Ronnie O´Sullivan. Ronnie can still be a top genuine top-3 player when he is a 65 years of old lol. They all idolise him. But Kyren can pot almost any ball without having much worries about the position. That´s different than what anyone else plays, and that "respects" the laws of the snooker table. Exluding Mark Selby. So Kyren could and can… But will he? Feel free to argue and to post just something! Ding is "just" a machinery type of a positional player. Which obviously also is quite a much. And Ronnie O´Sullivan is just an incredible, incredible snooker genius. No. No. No? Ronnie O´Sullivan is just a truly incredible player which does all difference while the times goes by… But just mentioned about Kyren Wilson, nothing else really lol. Mark Selby´s been truly superb now. It is a battle of a systems. And he has "crashed out"....

Postby Iranu

TheSaviour wrote:
HEYYYYYYY
HEY BABY!

Ooh.

Aah.

Postby Ash147

Yet I get called a troll.

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:Yet I get called a troll.

That's a constant mystery.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Ash147 wrote:Yet I get called a troll.

Ash my man, to make an analogy, you're like a drop of water compared to The Savior, who is the bucking Pacific ocean <laugh>