Hey

Post a reply

Hey

Postby The Jester from Leicester

Just wanted to say hey to all my fellow snooker fans. I've been one of those pesky lurkers for a little while now, but I've finally decided to join in the conservation today. I don't think I need to explain who my Snooker idol is, but for anyone who couldn't guess it is Mark Selby lol. I look forward to getting to know all of you guys. :-D

Re: Hey

Postby Alex0paul

Hi Ash

Postby chengdufan

Welcome TJFL. I've enjoyed reading your posts :)
Besides Selby, which types of players do you generally enjoy watching?

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:Where’s BadSnookerPlayer to swear blind this fella isn’t Ash?

rofl

Postby Holden Chinaski

It was obvious from the start this was Ash. I don't even bother pointing it out anymore.

Just replied to a response from one of the admins in the other thread. My name isn't Ash, but I realised I hadn't introduced myself by name, so I apologise if there was any confusion on my part. My name is Phil, and it's nice to meet you all.

Postby Pink Ball

The Jester from Leicester wrote:Just replied to a response from one of the admins in the other thread. My name isn't Ash, but I realised I hadn't introduced myself by name, so I apologise if there was any confusion on my part. My name is Phil, and it's nice to meet you all.

Thanks for clarifying, Ash

This is one of the most bizarre experiences I've had with an online forum, and there have certainly been a few over the years. I can't say I've ever had to prove that I'm not someone else. :huh:

Have new posters always been met with such hostility?

Postby Pink Ball

The Jester from Leicester wrote:This is one of the most bizarre experiences I've had with an online forum, and there have certainly been a few over the years. I can't say I've ever had to prove that I'm not someone else though. :huh:

Your protestations remind me of Juddernaut, who was Ash.

Pink Ball wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:This is one of the most bizarre experiences I've had with an online forum, and there have certainly been a few over the years. I can't say I've ever had to prove that I'm not someone else though. :huh:

Hello. I would describe them as confusions more than protestations lol. I'm sorry if you don't like me, or if I have somehow offended people here. I'd rather you told me if I had done something wrong.

Not quite the welcome I had hoped for, but I want to get along with you all here. No hard feelings I hope.

Postby Pink Ball

The Jester from Leicester wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Hello. I would describe them as confusions more than protestations lol. I'm sorry if you don't like me, or if I have somehow offended people here. I'd rather you told me if I had done something wrong.

Not quite the welcome I had hoped for, but I want to get along with you all here. No hard feelings I hope.

You’re making an Ash of yourself.

Pink Ball wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

You’re making an Ash of yourself.

I don't know how to respond to you at this point lol. I'm sorry, but I tried. :shrug:

Postby Ash147

I knew there were some dumb poops on this site, but I didn't think anyone would be retarded enough to think that I would not only make a sock puppet account, but make one mimicking a Selby fan. I've been banned a million times before, and never made a sock puppet account once. This aint my style. Chances are you clever dicks actually scared off a legitimate new poster here. Either way this is bucking hilarious.

Postby Pink Ball

Ash147 wrote:I knew there were some dumb poops on this site, but I didn't think anyone would be retarded enough to think that I would not only make a sock puppet account, but make one mimicking a Selby fan. I've been banned a million times before, and never made a sock puppet account once. This aint my style. Chances are you clever dicks actually scared off a legitimate new poster here. Either way this is bucking hilarious.

How did you find this obscure, buried thread so quickly upon your return?

Postby Ash147

Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:I knew there were some dumb poops on this site, but I didn't think anyone would be retarded enough to think that I would not only make a sock puppet account, but make one mimicking a Selby fan. I've been banned a million times before, and never made a sock puppet account once. This aint my style. Chances are you clever dicks actually scared off a legitimate new poster here. Either way this is bucking hilarious.

I eventually found it by clicking through all of the unread threads over the last two months.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

I eventually found it by clicking through all of the unread threads over the last two months.

In your absence, you have been accused of having sock puppet accounts and orchestrating a Distributed Denial of Service Attack upon Snooker Island which was survived.

However, many Islanders suffered life changing injuries.

Postby Ash147

Huh, that is pretty amusing. Even when I'm banned I still live rent free in people's heads. I enjoy that.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:Huh, that is pretty amusing. Even when I'm banned I still live rent free in people's heads. I enjoy that.

Well there is plenty of space in many of them....

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Huh, that is pretty amusing. Even when I'm banned I still live rent free in people's heads. I enjoy that.

Well there is plenty of space in many of them....

Fair point.

Postby Pink Ball

Ash147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Aye.

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

In your absence, you have been accused of having sock puppet accounts and orchestrating a Distributed Denial of Service Attack upon Snooker Island which was survived.

However, many Islanders suffered life changing injuries.

To be fair, I defended Ash to the hilt when he was accused of the DDOS thingy. I was strongly of the opinion that he wouldn't be smart enough to carry out such a strategy.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:To be fair, I defended Ash to the hilt when he was accused of the DDOS thingy. I was strongly of the opinion that he wouldn't be smart enough to carry out such a strategy.

Lovely post

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:To be fair, I defended Ash to the hilt when he was accused of the DDOS thingy. I was strongly of the opinion that he wouldn't be smart enough to carry out such a strategy.

Lovely post

A back-handed defence is still a defence.

Postby Andre147

You desperately trying to prove you didnt have fake acounts is what amuses me.

But having said all this, it's better for me and Dan that you use your real one instead of making new ones and giving us a headache.